Hello !

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2013, 02:48 PM
RE: Hello !
Oh yea - we seem to have quite a few x-catholics here ... cantankerous might be a good description... or maybe just pissed off. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2013, 03:55 PM
LOL Kim, they might be a little more pissed at me from way back, I got kicked out at around 10-11 years of age, and for that I owe them big time.... Thumbsup
27-11-2013, 09:00 PM
Welcome War Horse! Don't worry about your age. There are a few folks her old enough to be your parents, you know, if they banged when they were teens. A few are also young enough to be you grandchildren though. Anyhow, welcome you old fart!

11-12-2013, 08:48 AM
Welcome! Glad to have you here.

Ex-Catholic here too, and damn near the same age...don't go talking all bad about the 'old farts' around here...we are still a feisty bunch. Tongue

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.

Just because her eyes don't tear doesn't mean her heart doesn't cry. Just because she comes off strong doesn't mean there's nothing wrong.
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
11-12-2013, 08:59 AM
Welcome from a fellow west central Floridian ex-Catholic.

Check out my atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
11-12-2013, 09:48 AM
(11-12-2013 08:48 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Welcome! Glad to have you here.

Ex-Catholic here too, and damn near the same age...don't go talking all bad about the 'old farts' around here...we are still a feisty bunch. Tongue

Speak for yourself, I feel like I got the 'feisty' whooped outta me in the last few years. Must of been all that good clean livin I've done. Big Grin

(11-12-2013 08:59 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  Welcome from a fellow west central Floridian ex-Catholic.

In Citrus county here Weeping , I hope your in a better place..... Cool