^_^ Hello

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2014, 04:35 PM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2014 04:46 PM by TheThinkingChristian.)
Rainbow ^_^ Hello
I heard that there were rainbows and unicorns here? lol just kidding.

Anyway... I'm Jon, a.k.a. TheThinkingChristian. I am not sure if there are any other theists frequenting this site, but I thought it a good opportunity to ask valid questions regarding both atheism and theism and I value the opinions of all, unless they are intentionally being stupid.

I'm not here to argue, but simply to be able to have good discussions regarding this oh so important matter.. There is a ton of stuff I don't know about atheism and science and even theism, and I don't want to be one of those theists who refuses to hear anything contrary. I want to hear what you believe!

I watch COSMOS!! lol It's a very interesting show, although I don't necessarily agree with everything that Mr. Neil DeGrasse Tyson says... The Cosmos is a crazy and beautiful place and well worthy of study.. Aside from that I'm reading from Antony Flew, William Lane Craig, Sam Harris, Stephen Meyer and willing to learn!

Oh and, how do you add a signature?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheThinkingChristian's post
27-03-2014, 04:50 PM
RE: ^_^ Hello
(27-03-2014 04:35 PM)TheThinkingChristian Wrote:  I heard that there were rainbows and unicorns here? lol just kidding.

Anyway... I'm Jon, a.k.a. TheThinkingChristian. I am not sure if there are any other theists frequenting this site, but I thought it a good opportunity to ask valid questions regarding both atheism and theism and I value the opinions of all, unless they are intentionally being stupid.

I'm not here to argue, but simply to be able to have good discussions regarding this oh so important matter.. There is a ton of stuff I don't know about atheism and science and even theism, and I don't want to be one of those theists who refuses to hear anything contrary. I want to hear what you believe!

I watch COSMOS!! lol It's a very interesting show, although I don't necessarily agree with everything that Mr. Neil DeGrasse Tyson says... The Cosmos is a crazy and beautiful place and well worthy of study.. Aside from that I'm reading from Antony Flew, William Lane Craig, Sam Harris, Stephen Meyer and willing to learn!

Welcome!

[Image: B0seN.gif]

Please exit through the same door you entered!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 3 users Like Crulax's post
27-03-2014, 04:52 PM
Welcome aboard Smile

You can add/change your signature under the User CP toward the top left of the screen.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
27-03-2014, 04:56 PM
(27-03-2014 04:35 PM)TheThinkingChristian Wrote:  I heard that there were rainbows and unicorns here? lol just kidding.

Welcome. You should meet kingschosen he too is a theist that is very popular. Ask him what to do and you will survive.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
27-03-2014, 05:00 PM

One does not "agree" with fact.
One accepts it or one is a fucktarded cuntmunching idiot and doesn't.

So what didn't you "agree" with and why?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
27-03-2014, 05:01 PM
Welcome.

Check out my atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-03-2014, 05:02 PM
(27-03-2014 05:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  

One does not "agree" with fact.

Um, Muffs, it's an intro post, calm down.

Check out my atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like WillHopp's post
27-03-2014, 05:03 PM
(27-03-2014 05:02 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 05:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  One does not "agree" with fact.

Um, Muffs, it's an intro post, calm down.

Muffs? Calm? Hmmm...Consider

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 6 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
27-03-2014, 05:04 PM
(27-03-2014 04:56 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  

Welcome. You should meet kingschosen he too is a theist that is very popular. Ask him what to do and you will survive.
Very good advise. Also, just make sure you do stay respectful and don't act too hateful/just throw around statements without explanation or acknowledgement of what someone else says in response to you. That's like blood in a water full of sharks.

Also, is that Tsuna you have as an avatar? AAAHHHH!!!TASUKEEEEEE!!!!! Wait, it isn't is it? Dammit, I tried! But yeah, welcome and hello there! Big Grin

[Image: notagain.gif]
27-03-2014, 05:05 PM

Welcome, oh, and yes, there are rainbows and unicorns here. Big Grin Big Grin

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]