^_^ Hello

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2014, 05:05 PM
RE: ^_^ Hello
(27-03-2014 04:35 PM)TheThinkingChristian Wrote:  I heard that there were rainbows and unicorns here? lol just kidding.

Anyway... I'm Jon, a.k.a. TheThinkingChristian. I am not sure if there are any other theists frequenting this site, but I thought it a good opportunity to ask valid questions regarding both atheism and theism and I value the opinions of all, unless they are intentionally being stupid.

I'm not here to argue, but simply to be able to have good discussions regarding this oh so important matter.. There is a ton of stuff I don't know about atheism and science and even theism, and I don't want to be one of those theists who refuses to hear anything contrary. I want to hear what you believe!

I watch COSMOS!! lol It's a very interesting show, although I don't necessarily agree with everything that Mr. Neil DeGrasse Tyson says... The Cosmos is a crazy and beautiful place and well worthy of study.. Aside from that I'm reading from Antony Flew, William Lane Craig, Sam Harris, Stephen Meyer and willing to learn!

Oh and, how do you add a signature?

Welcome!

All we really expect is "don't be a dick".

Though, "I don't necessarily agree with COSMOS" is probably fightin words. Just FYI.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like cjlr's post
27-03-2014, 05:05 PM
(27-03-2014 05:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 04:35 PM)TheThinkingChristian Wrote:  I heard that there were rainbows and unicorns here? lol just kidding.

Anyway... I'm Jon, a.k.a. TheThinkingChristian. I am not sure if there are any other theists frequenting this site, but I thought it a good opportunity to ask valid questions regarding both atheism and theism and I value the opinions of all, unless they are intentionally being stupid.

I'm not here to argue, but simply to be able to have good discussions regarding this oh so important matter.. There is a ton of stuff I don't know about atheism and science and even theism, and I don't want to be one of those theists who refuses to hear anything contrary. I want to hear what you believe!

I watch COSMOS!! lol It's a very interesting show, although I don't necessarily agree with everything that Mr. Neil DeGrasse Tyson says... The Cosmos is a crazy and beautiful place and well worthy of study.. Aside from that I'm reading from Antony Flew, William Lane Craig, Sam Harris, Stephen Meyer and willing to learn!

One does not "agree" with fact.
One accepts it or one is a fucktarded cuntmunching idiot and doesn't.

So what didn't you "agree" with and why?

Oh muffs. You were supposed to save all that sweet talk for me.
27-03-2014, 05:07 PM
(27-03-2014 05:05 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 05:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  One does not "agree" with fact.

Oh muffs. You were supposed to save all that sweet talk for me.

Sorry babe', next time.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
27-03-2014, 05:14 PM
Hello....although I try not to get attached to theists. Like milk..they go bad after a few days.

[Image: reality.jpg?imgmax=800]
[+] 2 users Like Minimalist's post
27-03-2014, 05:22 PM
Welcome. A cautious one that is.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
27-03-2014, 05:29 PM
(27-03-2014 04:50 PM)Crulax Wrote:  

Welcome!

[Image: B0seN.gif]

Please exit through the same door you entered!

Thanks very much!
27-03-2014, 05:30 PM
(27-03-2014 04:52 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  Welcome aboard Smile

You can add/change your signature under the User CP toward the top left of the screen.

Thanks very much! And I appreciate the tip on the signature Smile
27-03-2014, 05:31 PM
(27-03-2014 04:56 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  

Welcome. You should meet kingschosen he too is a theist that is very popular. Ask him what to do and you will survive.

Thanks Smile And I'll look him up!
27-03-2014, 05:33 PM
(27-03-2014 05:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  

One does not "agree" with fact.

Wow.. started off strong there didn't you? I said I don't "necessarily" agree with everything that he says. Meaning, I don't know unequivocally that the universe is 13.8 billion years old. I am not 100% certain that evolution is true. Mr. Tyson himself exorts at the beginning of the show to "question everything", so why are you so upset?
27-03-2014, 05:34 PM
(27-03-2014 05:01 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Welcome.

Thanks!