^_^ Hello

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2014, 07:26 PM
RE: ^_^ Hello
(27-03-2014 06:57 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 05:33 PM)TheThinkingChristian Wrote:  Wow.. started off strong there didn't you? I said I don't "necessarily" agree with everything that he says. Meaning, I don't know unequivocally that the universe is 13.8 billion years old. I am not 100% certain that evolution is true. Mr. Tyson himself exorts at the beginning of the show to "question everything", so why are you so upset?

That's Dr. Tyson.

Welcome to the forum. Maybe you'd like to start a thread on your views on COSMOS.

Yes you are correct in that! It is Dr. Tyson. He definitely deserves the title Smile

And yes, a thread was started for me here http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-evolution
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2014, 07:28 PM
Just a quick reminder for our members that attacking people in their intro thread is not acceptable.

This applies to atheists attacking Christians just as much as it applies to Christians attacking atheists.

Please play nicely until people have finished introducing themselves and moved onto the rest of the forum.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 4 users Like Hughsie's post
27-03-2014, 07:35 PM
A quick word here!!

It seems that because what I've said on this thread I've garnered some ill will and angerEvil_monster Laughat toward me Laugh out load

I will not be replying any further to rude or disrespectful comments.

If you don't agree with me, post it in a civil manner! I'll reply in a civil manner!

If you are rude, expect nothing from me! After all, I am an adult, not a child bent on having his way. I am willing to listen Yes
27-03-2014, 07:37 PM
Have you heard the word of the great and mighty Tolkien?
27-03-2014, 07:37 PM
welcome and enjoy the show. I mean, forums. Big Grin

The beauty of the heart, is the lasting beauty. - Rumi Heart
27-03-2014, 07:39 PM
(27-03-2014 07:35 PM)TheThinkingChristian Wrote:  A quick word here!!

It seems that because what I've said on this thread I've garnered some ill will and angerEvil_monster Laughat toward me Laugh out load

I will not be replying any further to rude or disrespectful comments.

If you don't agree with me, post it in a civil manner! I'll reply in a civil manner!

If you are rude, expect nothing from me! After all, I am an adult, not a child bent on having his way. I am willing to listen Yes

Oh, that's just Earmuffs. It's pretty much his job around here to be an ass.

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes TSG's post
27-03-2014, 07:44 PM
(27-03-2014 07:28 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Just a quick reminder for our members that attacking people in their intro thread is not acceptable.

This applies to atheists attacking Christians just as much as it applies to Christians attacking atheists.

Please play nicely until people have finished introducing themselves and moved onto the rest of the forum.

Well, that's the third time Muffsy has been told that. Muffs, you're sitting in the naughty chair. Rora and KC will be by to lash you with wet noodles shortly.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
27-03-2014, 07:54 PM
(27-03-2014 07:28 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Just a quick reminder for our members that attacking people in their intro thread is not acceptable.

They introduced themselves in the OP.
Several people welcomed them.

You don't need a 20 page long thread to welcome someone, it's a fucking internet forum...

So don't give me this "finish introducing themselves" bullshit.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
27-03-2014, 07:56 PM
(27-03-2014 07:54 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  

They introduced themselves in the OP.
Several people welcomed them.

You don't need a 20 page long thread to welcome someone, it's a fucking internet forum...

So don't give me this "finish introducing themselves" bullshit.

Muffs, the rule is "no attacking people in their intro thread". If the thread is 1000 pages long, the rule still applies. Now, chill. Someone must have slipped something in your drink and gotten you all riled up.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
27-03-2014, 07:57 PM
(27-03-2014 06:48 PM)TheThinkingChristian Wrote:  ...because I simply do not know of all of the evidence for evolution.

...which is why you can feel so safe in your claims of doubting it.

'Bout time you got up and edumacated yourself rather than sitting back in a fog of (self-admitted) ignorance and scoffing at a principle that has been proven more solidly than the gravity that holds you down on your seat.

The people here can help you bring yourself out of the darkness. IF and only if you will listen...Drinking Beverage

Welcome to the Snake Pit.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post