19-07-2014, 12:27 AM
RE: Hello
I'm ready to be promoted to Dark blue. Angel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2014, 09:01 AM
[Image: 145979.gif]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
23-07-2014, 07:58 PM
So I've been on the site now for a bit and according to the minimum requirements found here I should now be considered a 'Regular Member' rather than a 'New Member'.

When do I get my color change? I'd like to be turned dark blue so I can fit in with the cool kids.
23-07-2014, 08:21 PM
(23-07-2014 07:58 PM)Jagare Wrote:  So I've been on the site now for a bit and according to the minimum requirements found here I should now be considered a 'Regular Member' rather than a 'New Member'.

When do I get my color change? I'd like to be turned dark blue so I can fit in with the cool kids.

Who told you they are the cool kids? Hmmm?????? Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
23-07-2014, 08:37 PM
(23-07-2014 07:58 PM)Jagare Wrote:  So I've been on the site now for a bit and according to the minimum requirements found here I should now be considered a 'Regular Member' rather than a 'New Member'.

Unless I got my math wrong, July 12 to July 23 isn't 14 days...

(besides, I'm not a Veteran, either, grumble grumble conspiracy grumble show them all someday grumble grumble)

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
23-07-2014, 09:08 PM (This post was last modified: 23-07-2014 09:11 PM by GirlyMan.)
(19-07-2014 12:27 AM)Jagare Wrote:  I'm ready to be promoted to Dark blue. Angel

I'm gonna proactively have to discourage you. Please reconsider.... No good can come of it.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
23-07-2014, 09:19 PM
(23-07-2014 08:37 PM)cjlr Wrote:  

Unless I got my math wrong, July 12 to July 23 isn't 14 days...

(besides, I'm not a Veteran, either, grumble grumble conspiracy grumble show them all someday grumble grumble)

<chuckle> O Shit. I thought I signed up July 2. Its going to be really hard to defend myself against GirlyMan now. Doh!

(23-07-2014 09:08 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(19-07-2014 12:27 AM)Jagare Wrote:  I'm ready to be promoted to Dark blue. Angel

I was gonna rep you and then you betrayed you're a motherfucking fool.

Just FYI: If you're going to call somebody a motherfucking fool, you should probably use the correct grammar and terminology that is more apropos.