19-07-2014, 12:27 AM
RE: Hello
I'm ready to be promoted to Dark blue. Angel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2014, 09:01 AM
[Image: 145979.gif]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
23-07-2014, 07:58 PM
So I've been on the site now for a bit and according to the minimum requirements found here I should now be considered a 'Regular Member' rather than a 'New Member'.

When do I get my color change? I'd like to be turned dark blue so I can fit in with the cool kids.
23-07-2014, 08:21 PM
(23-07-2014 07:58 PM)Jagare Wrote:  So I've been on the site now for a bit and according to the minimum requirements found here I should now be considered a 'Regular Member' rather than a 'New Member'.

When do I get my color change? I'd like to be turned dark blue so I can fit in with the cool kids.

Who told you they are the cool kids? Hmmm?????? Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
23-07-2014, 08:37 PM
(23-07-2014 07:58 PM)Jagare Wrote:  So I've been on the site now for a bit and according to the minimum requirements found here I should now be considered a 'Regular Member' rather than a 'New Member'.

Unless I got my math wrong, July 12 to July 23 isn't 14 days...

(besides, I'm not a Veteran, either, grumble grumble conspiracy grumble show them all someday grumble grumble)

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
23-07-2014, 09:08 PM (This post was last modified: 23-07-2014 09:11 PM by GirlyMan.)
(19-07-2014 12:27 AM)Jagare Wrote:  I'm ready to be promoted to Dark blue. Angel

I'm gonna proactively have to discourage you. Please reconsider.... No good can come of it.

#sigh
23-07-2014, 09:19 PM
(23-07-2014 08:37 PM)cjlr Wrote:  

Unless I got my math wrong, July 12 to July 23 isn't 14 days...

(besides, I'm not a Veteran, either, grumble grumble conspiracy grumble show them all someday grumble grumble)

<chuckle> O Shit. I thought I signed up July 2. Its going to be really hard to defend myself against GirlyMan now. Doh!

(23-07-2014 09:08 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(19-07-2014 12:27 AM)Jagare Wrote:  I'm ready to be promoted to Dark blue. Angel

I was gonna rep you and then you betrayed you're a motherfucking fool.

Just FYI: If you're going to call somebody a motherfucking fool, you should probably use the correct grammar and terminology that is more apropos.