Hello.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2014, 07:54 PM
Hello.
Hello. Just figured I would stop in and say Hi here. I am new to the forums, but I have listened to just about every TTA podcast there is. My deconversion story is long, and winding in my search for truth, and probably echoes many of the other stories here, so I won't tell it. Unless somebody really REALLY wants to know about it. Then I will gladly share. I look forward to some stimulating conversation in the future here.

"You're very clever, young man, very clever, but it's turtles all the way down!"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Hoops's post
18-07-2014, 04:36 AM
RE: Hello.
(17-07-2014 07:54 PM)Hoops Wrote:  Hello. Just figured I would stop in and say Hi here. I am new to the forums, but I have listened to just about every TTA podcast there is. My deconversion story is long, and winding in my search for truth, and probably echoes many of the other stories here, so I won't tell it. Unless somebody really REALLY wants to know about it. Then I will gladly share. I look forward to some stimulating conversation in the future here.

Welcome aboard, Hoops.

We have a deconversion thread .

It's not really a discussion thread, it's more to help other readers who might be on their journey out.

Looking forward to mutual stimulation.

Wink

18-07-2014, 05:01 AM
(18-07-2014 04:36 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Looking forward to mutual stimulation.

Shocking Stay away from me... Jaysus.

Welcome to the forum OP Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
18-07-2014, 06:07 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-07-2014, 02:32 PM
Thanks for the welcomes.

"You're very clever, young man, very clever, but it's turtles all the way down!"
18-07-2014, 04:33 PM
[Image: welcome.gif]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
18-07-2014, 09:23 PM
(17-07-2014 07:54 PM)Hoops Wrote:  Hello. Just figured I would stop in and say Hi here. I am new to the forums, but I have listened to just about every TTA podcast there is. My deconversion story is long, and winding in my search for truth, and probably echoes many of the other stories here, so I won't tell it. Unless somebody really REALLY wants to know about it. Then I will gladly share. I look forward to some stimulating conversation in the future here.

welcome Thumbsup

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
18-07-2014, 09:26 PM
Hi Hoops - glad you found this place.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
19-07-2014, 12:50 AM
Hello and welcome.
19-07-2014, 08:21 PM
Welcome Hoops......Yes

~ ~~~~~~~~~Savour the Ambience!