Hello

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2014, 06:45 PM
Hello
My nick is Kaepora. It's based on a character in the Zelda game series. I'm joining after lurking for awhile. I find this forum very interesting, and just plan to insert my two cents every now and then.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2014, 07:58 PM
RE: Hello
Welcome Kaepora, the member lounge is just around the corner to the right. Don't mind the jizz stains on the couch; Ferdinand gets a little out of control at times.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
30-08-2014, 08:37 PM
(30-08-2014 07:58 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Welcome Kaepora, the member lounge is just around the corner to the right. Don't mind the jizz stains on the couch; Ferdinand gets a little out of control at times.

Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes Kaepora Gaebora's post
30-08-2014, 10:00 PM
You say you've been lurking, right? For how long? I doubt you can beat my record (not here, a different forum...a long time ago)!

[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
30-08-2014, 10:04 PM
He made a joke about luminon in the shout box, so I'd say he's gotten a good feel for the place with his lurking.

Welcome kaepora!

Glad you decided to join in. Hope to see more of you around Thumbsup

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
30-08-2014, 10:11 PM
(30-08-2014 10:00 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  You say you've been lurking, right? For how long? I doubt you can beat my record (not here, a different forum...a long time ago)!

For about a month, really. I watched Luminon grasp at straws for awhile and had a great time watching him struggle.
[+] 2 users Like Kaepora Gaebora's post
30-08-2014, 10:18 PM
(30-08-2014 10:11 PM)Kaepora Gaebora Wrote:  
(30-08-2014 10:00 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  You say you've been lurking, right? For how long? I doubt you can beat my record (not here, a different forum...a long time ago)!

For about a month, really. I watched Luminon grasp at straws for awhile and had a great time watching him struggle.

Try a year and a half, that's what I did back when I was 12-13. I was an awkward fucking kid scared shitless at the thought of social interaction, but I liked to watch. I never did join that forum, don't regret it either.

You know I didn't really pay attention to the Lumi situation, but I heard about it and was directed towards the most highlightable posts. 'Twas enough for me.

30-08-2014, 10:25 PM
(30-08-2014 10:18 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(30-08-2014 10:11 PM)Kaepora Gaebora Wrote:  For about a month, really. I watched Luminon grasp at straws for awhile and had a great time watching him struggle.

Try a year and a half, that's what I did back when I was 12-13. I was an awkward fucking kid scared shitless at the thought of social interaction, but I liked to watch. I never did join that forum, don't regret it either.

You know I didn't really pay attention to the Lumi situation, but I heard about it and was directed towards the most highlightable posts. 'Twas enough for me.

Ah, social anxiety. I have it a bit, but it's mostly just because I'm secluded and don't care much for being in groups. (I'm turning 23 soon)
30-08-2014, 10:30 PM
(30-08-2014 06:45 PM)Kaepora Gaebora Wrote:  My nick is Kaepora. It's based on a character in the Zelda game series. I'm joining after lurking for awhile. I find this forum very interesting, and just plan to insert my two cents every now and then.

G'day and welcome, kaepora.
I hope that your time here proves to be an insightful and entertaining period.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.