Hello!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-06-2015, 12:18 AM
Hello!
Hello, I am an agnostic atheist, liberal, trying to be more open minded, upcoming sophomore in high school. I live in the bible belt, so I don't really have anybody to share my thoughts with, besides my dad. We sort of converted to atheism together, him being southern baptist and me being catholic. I'm also in my high school band as a snare player, and music in itself is one of my greatest passions. I am always willing to listen to someone's thoughts, no matter how crazy, because anything is possible right? I am very thrilled to be here, and hopefully I can learn more about the world, universe, politics, philosophy, you name it! But that's enough about me, I want to hear more about you! I'm ecstatic to meet all of you! Peace.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-06-2015, 12:39 AM
RE: Hello!
Hello! Big Grin
19-06-2015, 02:02 AM
Hi.
Right now, I'm an insomniac atheist! Tongue
Welcome! Shy

19-06-2015, 03:08 AM
Hello and welcome.

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
19-06-2015, 04:06 AM
A DRUMMER!!!!

Welcome. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
19-06-2015, 05:09 AM
Hey Flux - welcome

Got any solder??

Smile

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
19-06-2015, 07:52 AM
Welcome! Smile
19-06-2015, 08:19 AM
Re: Hello!
The Bible Belt is fun, isn't it?
Rolleyes
Welcome.
19-06-2015, 08:50 AM
Welcome aboard! Smile

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too"? - Douglas Adams Bechased
19-06-2015, 02:49 PM
Welcome to the amazing journy of TTA forum. Very cool about you and your father. I can only think that having a family member deconvert with you would make things a hell of a lot easier at times.

**Crickets** -- God