Hello

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-12-2015, 07:40 AM
RE: Hello
(28-12-2015 09:26 PM)Fie Wrote:  Hi to everyone. I've been having a read of your site and decided that it was a great place to hang out. I'm an Aussie, I like reading, watching movies, playing computer games, assimilating information and trying to train my dogs. Oh yeah, I'm an athiest. Smile

Wait, then why isn't your post upside down?

Be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission and rip the tags off of your mattress.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-12-2015, 07:45 AM
(29-12-2015 07:40 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(28-12-2015 09:26 PM)Fie Wrote:  Hi to everyone. I've been having a read of your site and decided that it was a great place to hang out. I'm an Aussie, I like reading, watching movies, playing computer games, assimilating information and trying to train my dogs. Oh yeah, I'm an athiest. Smile

Wait, then why isn't your post upside down?

Be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission and rip the tags off of your mattress.

Your post is upside down.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
29-12-2015, 10:18 AM
Sup, Fie? Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
29-12-2015, 10:28 AM
Hi Fie. Big Grin

Get it?! Hi F ... (never mind) ...

Welcome to the forum. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
29-12-2015, 10:35 AM
Welcome to TTA. When may we expect your buddies Fee, Foe, and Fum?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
29-12-2015, 11:06 AM
Hello, it's me.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
29-12-2015, 01:29 PM
Wow, what a welcome, thanks everyone.

Blessed Cheesemaker - My dad's from South Wales, Seven Sisters near Neath. Lovely part of the planet.

Banjo - Hahahahahaha. It sometimes feels like we're in the most backwards part of the country. One saving grace, if I can put it that way, is the Lifeline Bookfest - 2 million books, cheap prices, and me - oh yeah.

Brian 37 - Damn auto-correct on the computer! Smile

Kim - haha! That's exactly what my best friend calls me - along with some other names that would take too long to explain here.
29-12-2015, 01:54 PM
[Image: 1410927087869.jpg]

G'day Yah little ripper!

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
29-12-2015, 02:13 PM
Welcome aboard. Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
29-12-2015, 02:24 PM
Howz it goin' sport? Thumbsup

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.