Hello (:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-02-2016, 05:57 PM
Hello (:
Hello Tongue I am relatively new to this site, and I forgot to post an introduction. I am a 14 year old male from the north that currently lives in the south ( Usa) I was raised a Baptist for my whole life and I hated going to church but I believed in God. When I turned 12, however, I questioned my faith and I found I don't believe there is a god(s). I suffer from a number of health problems, and I never felt "gods love". Now I know why. I joined to become a better athiest, and I'm excited to learn (:
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-02-2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Hello (:
Welcome!
25-02-2016, 06:01 PM
Welcome! I too found very early on in my life that there wasn't a god. Thank goodness I didn't come from a Baptist family, though, lololol.

Anyway, welcome once again!

"The danger of religious faith is that it allows otherwise normal human beings to reap the fruits of madness and consider them holy." - Sam Harris
25-02-2016, 06:16 PM (This post was last modified: 25-02-2016 06:49 PM by carol.)
First, I want to say that I am glad that you found this place, I have only been here a short time, and I have met some really smart, kind and funny people here. I hope that you make a lot of new friends here and like it as much as I do!

(25-02-2016 05:57 PM)Kd_wants_to_battle Wrote:  Hello Tongue I am relatively new to this site, and I forgot to post an introduction. I am a 14 year old male from the north that currently lives in the south ( Usa) I was raised a Baptist for my whole life and I hated going to church but I believed in God. When I turned 12, however, I questioned my faith and I found I don't believe there is a god(s). I suffer from a number of health problems, and I never felt "gods love". Now I know why. I joined to become a better athiest, and I'm excited to learn (:

(19-01-2016 07:39 PM)Kd_wants_to_battle Wrote:  At the moment i live in the deep south as a lesbian athiest from the north. I would live in a Muslim neighborhood if given the chance. (Assuming they are tolerant.) I hate the south imo.

Huh just confused... and I ask so I can understand you better Big Grin I was raised by a gay woman, BTW...
Regardless, welcome, glad that you are here! Big Grin
25-02-2016, 07:24 PM
(25-02-2016 06:16 PM)carol Wrote:  First, I want to say that I am glad that you found this place, I have only been here a short time, and I have met some really smart, kind and funny people here. I hope that you make a lot of new friends here and like it as much as I do!

(25-02-2016 05:57 PM)Kd_wants_to_battle Wrote:  Hello Tongue I am relatively new to this site, and I forgot to post an introduction. I am a 14 year old male from the north that currently lives in the south ( Usa) I was raised a Baptist for my whole life and I hated going to church but I believed in God. When I turned 12, however, I questioned my faith and I found I don't believe there is a god(s). I suffer from a number of health problems, and I never felt "gods love". Now I know why. I joined to become a better athiest, and I'm excited to learn (:

(19-01-2016 07:39 PM)Kd_wants_to_battle Wrote:  At the moment i live in the deep south as a lesbian athiest from the north. I would live in a Muslim neighborhood if given the chance. (Assuming they are tolerant.) I hate the south imo.

Huh just confused... and I ask so I can understand you better Big Grin I was raised by a gay woman, BTW...

Haha yeah I'm transgender. And it took a while for me to even say it online. So I go as male online. Sorry for the confusion haha
[+] 1 user Likes Kd_wants_to_battle's post
25-02-2016, 07:25 PM
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome Big Grin
25-02-2016, 07:27 PM
(25-02-2016 07:24 PM)Kd_wants_to_battle Wrote:  
(25-02-2016 06:16 PM)carol Wrote:  First, I want to say that I am glad that you found this place, I have only been here a short time, and I have met some really smart, kind and funny people here. I hope that you make a lot of new friends here and like it as much as I do!

Haha yeah I'm transgender. And it took a while for me to even say it online. So I go as male online. Sorry for the confusion haha

Is all good, just wanted to understand you better. welcome- Hug
25-02-2016, 10:18 PM
Hello! Big Grin
26-02-2016, 12:18 AM
KD and the Moonshine band. That'd be cool.

Anyway, welcome. New members must mop the floor of the forum for the first 3 months, then the windows etc.

I hope you both enjoy your stay and work hard.

Yours. The foreman. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
26-02-2016, 03:57 PM
(26-02-2016 12:18 AM)Banjo Wrote:  KD and the Moonshine band. That'd be cool.

Anyway, welcome. New members must mop the floor of the forum for the first 3 months, then the windows etc.

I hope you both enjoy your stay and work hard.

Yours. The foreman. Smile

Haha, okay! *sleeps on the first assignment *