• 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2016, 07:13 AM
RE: Hello!
Welcome Kyle.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2016, 09:38 AM
(09-05-2016 09:35 PM)debna27 Wrote:  Hi Kyle!
I'm interested to hear more about your story, if you're willing to share.
If not, it's still nice to see you here Smile I look forward to reading your future posts!
Hey! Im willing to share a bit more. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask. But to expand on what I said before, I was a Christian and pretty religious for most of my life so far. I didn't go to church a lot, but I used to pray every night and I looked to God for comfort. About a year ago I came to the realization that I really only did go to God for comfort, and all the stories about Him were just that, stories. It was hard though since my mom and her entire family is very religious, even more so than I ever was. I still haven't really fully told my mom or family that I'm an atheist, but I am not forced to goto church or anything so I don't think it's worth trying to tell them. So now I look to my own mind and self for comfort instead of God, but it can be a little lonely.. Which is why I'm here now Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Kyle's post
10-05-2016, 09:47 AM
Salve.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
10-05-2016, 10:04 AM
Hi Kyle, good to have you here. This is a global community - lots of different perspectives from all over the world. Jump in anywhere.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
10-05-2016, 10:22 AM
Welcome ! Religion is bullshit.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes