Hello!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2016, 07:23 PM
RE: Hello!
(22-05-2016 04:28 PM)Athée laïque Wrote:  Name is Randy aka Athée laïque, which as some may know translates to secular atheist.

Which language?

☆☆☆
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2016, 08:07 PM
Hello!

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
25-05-2016, 05:59 PM
(22-05-2016 04:28 PM)Athée laïque Wrote:  Hello all,

A short note to introduce myself.

Name is Randy aka Athée laïque, which as some may know translates to secular atheist.

I discovered Seth Andrews and The Thinking Atheist "brand" about 2 years ago. Having been an atheist north of five decades now, it's good to see atheism on a path to losing the negative stigma.

Looking forward to meeting and developing new friendships.

Welcome!

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
26-05-2016, 12:01 PM
(22-05-2016 07:23 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 04:28 PM)Athée laïque Wrote:  Name is Randy aka Athée laïque, which as some may know translates to secular atheist.

Which language?

Apologies for the extended response time. My new router arrived this morning enabling me to again access the 'net. Learned my lesson to avoid cheap TP-Link routers.

Athée laïque is French.

And to all who welcomed me after my last post, thanks!
26-05-2016, 01:12 PM
Hello.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
26-05-2016, 01:18 PM
(22-05-2016 04:28 PM)Athée laïque Wrote:  A short note to introduce myself.

Name is Randy aka Athée laïque, which as some may know translates to secular atheist.

Oh. And here I thought is was something they sold on the Shopping Channel. Angel

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
26-05-2016, 03:50 PM

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin