Hello.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-06-2016, 02:48 PM
Hello.
Hello everyone. I am The Random One. I am not new to atheism, but I am new to this site. I'm branching out from the site I started on(though I intend to stay active there as well). Looking forward to talking and interacting with you all!

From the Plains of Randomness to the Mountains of Absurdity.
Sincerely
TRO
(P.s: please inform me how to make a signature. I would prefer not to have to type those last few lines over and over again)

I are teh Kong erve te Mewountarns arve Abesirdieity. Al erve dem degeahns sher bert B-4 may. Ivre yarp yurndarctood zert, garve yarpelf r cerrcay. Translation: I am the Kong of the Mountains of Absurdity. All of the dragons shall bow before me. If you understood this(that^, not this) then give a Sear Key.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-06-2016, 03:10 PM
RE: Hello.
Welcome Smile go to user CP. You can scroll down from there and add in your sig under edit sig.
18-06-2016, 03:16 PM
Thank you., but I can't find that option.

I are teh Kong erve te Mewountarns arve Abesirdieity. Al erve dem degeahns sher bert B-4 may. Ivre yarp yurndarctood zert, garve yarpelf r cerrcay. Translation: I am the Kong of the Mountains of Absurdity. All of the dragons shall bow before me. If you understood this(that^, not this) then give a Sear Key.
18-06-2016, 03:23 PM
(18-06-2016 03:16 PM)The Random One Wrote:  Thank you., but I can't find that option.

Click on your name and it will bring u to your profile page. At top left you will see User CP. click and scroll for options.
18-06-2016, 03:25 PM
Welcome!

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
18-06-2016, 03:26 PM
(18-06-2016 03:23 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(18-06-2016 03:16 PM)The Random One Wrote:  Thank you., but I can't find that option.

Click on your name and it will bring u to your profile page. At top left you will see User CP. click and scroll for options.
Let me guess, can't do it on mobile.

18-06-2016, 03:27 PM
(18-06-2016 03:26 PM)The Random One Wrote:  
(18-06-2016 03:23 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Click on your name and it will bring u to your profile page. At top left you will see User CP. click and scroll for options.
Let me guess, can't do it on mobile.

You can. See on top where it says Welcome Back Random One. Click that.
18-06-2016, 03:34 PM
.......(is hopelessly confuzzeld at this point)

18-06-2016, 03:46 PM
Welcome
Your stochasticity will be a welcome addition to this otherwise predictable forum. Big Grin

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
18-06-2016, 03:49 PM
Welcome Random One. Which site did you start on?

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg