Hello

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2016, 02:40 PM
RE: Hello
(25-07-2016 12:30 AM)Crein Wrote:  I am a catholic, and wanna argue against atheism. Either way its nice to be here!

Welcome to TTA. Interesting choice of avatar and signature. Not what I'd have gone with.

Assuming you want a meaningful discussion you might want to lurk for a bit and get to know us.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2016, 03:03 PM
Hello! Big Grin

Looking forwards to discussing tthings with you. Smile
27-07-2016, 04:10 PM (This post was last modified: 27-07-2016 04:15 PM by Commonsensei.)

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 5 users Like Commonsensei's post
27-07-2016, 04:15 PM
(27-07-2016 04:10 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  

Or this...

[Image: tumblr_mylbl1yXTP1rlxl36o6_400.gif]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
27-07-2016, 04:22 PM

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
27-07-2016, 07:18 PM
Hmm if Hitler is your role model for your Catholicism, you and I may have disagreements about the Faith. In addition to everything objectively wrong with Hitler, my patron saint gave up his life for another man who had children, at Auschwitz.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-07-2016, 07:49 PM

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
30-07-2016, 04:31 AM
(27-07-2016 07:18 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Hmm if Hitler is your role model for your Catholicism, you and I may have disagreements about the Faith. In addition to everything objectively wrong with Hitler, my patron saint gave up his life for another man who had children, at Auschwitz.
Objectively? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
30-07-2016, 04:38 AM
(25-07-2016 12:30 AM)Crein Wrote:  I am a catholic, and wanna argue against atheism. Either way its nice to be here!

Well, I am goddamned glad to meet ya, Crein ol' buddy! Let's talk about your imaginary friend.

First, what are you wearing?

Goodevil
[+] 1 user Likes The Dark One's post