Hello

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-08-2016, 11:53 AM
Hello
The name is rice pudding. Yes that's totally my real name. Became an atheistic satanist about a year ago. My family doesn't and I don't plan on telling them because of how fundamentalist they are, but they can sense my dismissive attitude when it comes to any religious subjects. I am out as a atheist to everyone else and I'm not ad vocal about because the deep south is an unofficial theocracy only surpassed by Iran. No one knows I'm a satanis and I only discuss it with other atheists and satanist.

Anyway I came for like minded conversation and the such.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2016, 02:14 PM
RE: Hello
Well, we don't get an atheistic satanist named rice pudding every day. They must be out of tapioca.

Welcome to the forum.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
10-08-2016, 02:20 PM
Hello, welcome to TTA.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
10-08-2016, 02:25 PM
(10-08-2016 11:53 AM)ricepudding12 Wrote:  The name is rice pudding. Yes that's totally my real name. Became an atheistic satanist about a year ago. My family doesn't and I don't plan on telling them because of how fundamentalist they are, but they can sense my dismissive attitude when it comes to any religious subjects. I am out as a atheist to everyone else and I'm not ad vocal about because the deep south is an unofficial theocracy only surpassed by Iran. No one knows I'm a satanis and I only discuss it with other atheists and satanist.

pics of cock or not true

Saints live in flames; wise men, next to them.
[+] 1 user Likes SunnyD1's post
10-08-2016, 02:25 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2016 08:01 PM by Full Circle.)
Welcome though I have to say that an atheistic satanist is an oxymoron.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
10-08-2016, 02:29 PM
(10-08-2016 02:14 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Well, we don't get an atheistic satanist named rice pudding every day. They must be out of tapioca.

Welcome to the forum.
Vanilla tapioca is my drug. Thanks for the welcome.

10-08-2016, 02:30 PM
(10-08-2016 02:25 PM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  
(10-08-2016 11:53 AM)ricepudding12 Wrote:  The name is rice pudding. Yes that's totally my real name. Became an atheistic satanist about a year ago. My family doesn't and I don't plan on telling them because of how fundamentalist they are, but they can sense my dismissive attitude when it comes to any religious subjects. I am out as a atheist to everyone else and I'm not ad vocal about because the deep south is an unofficial theocracy only surpassed by Iran. No one knows I'm a satanis and I only discuss it with other atheists and satanist.

pics of cock or not true

Is it big enough for you?

[Image: f971ac79be0c8a3b95d409edf5837c6f.jpg]

[+] 5 users Like ricepudding12's post
10-08-2016, 02:34 PM
(10-08-2016 02:25 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Welcome though I have to say that and atheistic satanist is an oxymoron.
Not if you know what satanism is. Modern satanist are atheist. We just use the image of Satan because we view him as not a force of evil but a rebellious spirit. We acknowledge that man is an animal like any other and to deny our most basic needs because of religion is illogical.

Theistic satanists are actually much more complex than just devil worshipping.

10-08-2016, 02:37 PM
(10-08-2016 02:34 PM)ricepudding12 Wrote:  
(10-08-2016 02:25 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Welcome though I have to say that and atheistic satanist is an oxymoron.
Not if you know what satanism is. Modern satanist are atheist. We just use the image of Satan because we view him as not a force of evil but a rebellious spirit. We acknowledge that man is an animal like any other and to deny our most basic needs because of religion is illogical.

Since this is the intro section we need to move the discussion elsewhere but I’d be interested in hearing how atheism and spiritualism don’t conflict Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
10-08-2016, 02:40 PM
(10-08-2016 02:37 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(10-08-2016 02:34 PM)ricepudding12 Wrote:  Not if you know what satanism is. Modern satanist are atheist. We just use the image of Satan because we view him as not a force of evil but a rebellious spirit. We acknowledge that man is an animal like any other and to deny our most basic needs because of religion is illogical.

Since this is the intro section we need to move the discussion elsewhere but I’d be interested in hearing how atheism and spiritualism don’t conflict Thumbsup
Most certainly. What section should I post too for this subject?