Hello~! ^.^

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-10-2016, 08:59 PM
Hello~! ^.^
Hi everyone! My name is Ana! ^^

My favorite thing is cuteness, especially cute animals. I have an adorable dog made of fluffy awesomeness. ^^ I'm a total minority because I'm an autistic lesbian atheist... I'm not sure whether I'll stop by this forum very often, but I thought I'd make an account anyway. It might give me something to do late at night when I should probably be sleeping. But you know, who needs sleep when you have the internet? ^^

Being an atheist is nothing new to me, as I was raised this way. My dad likes to loudly insult religion in public places to embarrass my little sister and I. When I was around ten years old, I mentioned at school that I didn't believe in God, and my peers totally freaked out and started giving me cards encouraging me to attend church. The same thing happened to my little sister a while later. So annoying... You see, until then, I had no idea that it was normal to believe in God. I was shocked that my classmates did, even though they had recently rejected the existence of Santa Claus. So I went to my dad and told him about the kids at school trying to convert me to Christianity, and he laughed and said, "Tell them next time you're an atheist. It's the word for someone who doesn't believe in God." So that's when I actually got the word for it. And just recently, in the past few months, have I actually given any thought to religion. I decided to research theism and atheism and the arguments for both sides to think about which made more sense. So now that I have a better understanding, I think I can say I've developed a bit of pride in being an atheist, which I didn't really have before.

So yeah, that was a longer story than I intended to write! I should really go to sleep now... to dream of fluffy bunnies... *sighs dreamily* If anyone else here has an interest in cuteness, speak up!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like AnaBunny's post
10-10-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: Hello~! ^.^
Welcome!
10-10-2016, 11:15 PM
(10-10-2016 08:59 PM)AnaBunny Wrote:  My favorite thing is cuteness

Well wait until you meet me Wink haha just kidding, Welcome! hope you enjoy the stay no matter how short it may be.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
10-10-2016, 11:40 PM
Hi Ana. Welcome to the forum.

I fear that my idea of cute runs more toward something like this:

[Image: cephafolli027.jpg]

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 3 users Like Paleophyte's post
11-10-2016, 12:49 AM
Welcome.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
11-10-2016, 02:03 AM
Hello! Big Grin
11-10-2016, 04:27 AM
Advance, be recognized, present beer.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
11-10-2016, 05:01 AM
hi, welcome to the forum; hope you enjoy yourself.

(10-10-2016 11:40 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Hi Ana. Welcome to the forum.

I fear that my idea of cute runs more toward something like this:

[Image: cephafolli027.jpg]

... I hope I am not the only one that felt a strong urge to vomit when looking at that picture... Confused

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-10-2016, 06:09 AM
Hi and welcome!

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
11-10-2016, 06:51 AM
Welcome!