Hello~! ^.^

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-10-2016, 07:13 AM
RE: Hello~! ^.^
Greetings!
Cuteness and fluffy dogs are welcome here. Smile
You will find many posts about our pets. Many pictures of pets.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
11-10-2016, 07:47 AM
Welcome!
11-10-2016, 07:48 AM
Hello!

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
11-10-2016, 10:11 AM
Welcome to TTA!

Your story hits the nail right on the head-- there's no need for a word for "atheism" unless you're surrounded by cultists.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
11-10-2016, 01:14 PM
Hi from a mostly-reformed Crazy Cat Lady who also likes cuteness in myriad forms!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-10-2016, 08:17 PM
Thank you everyone! You all seem quite friendly; pleased to meet you~! ^.^
[+] 1 user Likes AnaBunny's post
11-10-2016, 08:19 PM
(10-10-2016 11:40 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Hi Ana. Welcome to the forum.

I fear that my idea of cute runs more toward something like this:

[Image: cephafolli027.jpg]

Oh my! You have a very interesting mind. ^.^
16-10-2016, 10:00 AM
(10-10-2016 08:59 PM)AnaBunny Wrote:  Hi everyone! My name is Ana! ^^

My favorite thing is cuteness, especially cute animals. I have an adorable dog made of fluffy awesomeness. ^^ I'm a total minority because I'm an autistic lesbian atheist... I'm not sure whether I'll stop by this forum very often, but I thought I'd make an account anyway. It might give me something to do late at night when I should probably be sleeping. But you know, who needs sleep when you have the internet? ^^

Being an atheist is nothing new to me, as I was raised this way. My dad likes to loudly insult religion in public places to embarrass my little sister and I. When I was around ten years old, I mentioned at school that I didn't believe in God, and my peers totally freaked out and started giving me cards encouraging me to attend church. The same thing happened to my little sister a while later. So annoying... You see, until then, I had no idea that it was normal to believe in God. I was shocked that my classmates did, even though they had recently rejected the existence of Santa Claus. So I went to my dad and told him about the kids at school trying to convert me to Christianity, and he laughed and said, "Tell them next time you're an atheist. It's the word for someone who doesn't believe in God." So that's when I actually got the word for it. And just recently, in the past few months, have I actually given any thought to religion. I decided to research theism and atheism and the arguments for both sides to think about which made more sense. So now that I have a better understanding, I think I can say I've developed a bit of pride in being an atheist, which I didn't really have before.

So yeah, that was a longer story than I intended to write! I should really go to sleep now... to dream of fluffy bunnies... *sighs dreamily* If anyone else here has an interest in cuteness, speak up!

Greetings! I am another autistic LGBT atheist. Big Grin
I hope you enjoy your time here.

☆☆☆
[+] 3 users Like CosmicRaven's post
16-10-2016, 08:39 PM
(16-10-2016 10:00 AM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  Greetings! I am another autistic LGBT atheist. Big Grin

Awesome! Thank you! (^ヮ^)
16-10-2016, 09:14 PM
(16-10-2016 10:00 AM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  
(10-10-2016 08:59 PM)AnaBunny Wrote:  Hi everyone! My name is Ana! ^^

My favorite thing is cuteness, especially cute animals. I have an adorable dog made of fluffy awesomeness. ^^ I'm a total minority because I'm an autistic lesbian atheist... I'm not sure whether I'll stop by this forum very often, but I thought I'd make an account anyway. It might give me something to do late at night when I should probably be sleeping. But you know, who needs sleep when you have the internet? ^^

Being an atheist is nothing new to me, as I was raised this way. My dad likes to loudly insult religion in public places to embarrass my little sister and I. When I was around ten years old, I mentioned at school that I didn't believe in God, and my peers totally freaked out and started giving me cards encouraging me to attend church. The same thing happened to my little sister a while later. So annoying... You see, until then, I had no idea that it was normal to believe in God. I was shocked that my classmates did, even though they had recently rejected the existence of Santa Claus. So I went to my dad and told him about the kids at school trying to convert me to Christianity, and he laughed and said, "Tell them next time you're an atheist. It's the word for someone who doesn't believe in God." So that's when I actually got the word for it. And just recently, in the past few months, have I actually given any thought to religion. I decided to research theism and atheism and the arguments for both sides to think about which made more sense. So now that I have a better understanding, I think I can say I've developed a bit of pride in being an atheist, which I didn't really have before.

So yeah, that was a longer story than I intended to write! I should really go to sleep now... to dream of fluffy bunnies... *sighs dreamily* If anyone else here has an interest in cuteness, speak up!

Greetings! I am another autistic LGBT atheist. Big Grin

Good to see you post. How have you been? Are you enjoying the university life?