Hello~! ^.^

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-10-2016, 09:45 PM
RE: Hello~! ^.^
(10-10-2016 08:59 PM)AnaBunny Wrote:  Hi everyone! My name is Ana! ^^

My favorite thing is cuteness, especially cute animals. I have an adorable dog made of fluffy awesomeness. ^^ I'm a total minority because I'm an autistic lesbian atheist... I'm not sure whether I'll stop by this forum very often, but I thought I'd make an account anyway. It might give me something to do late at night when I should probably be sleeping. But you know, who needs sleep when you have the internet? ^^

Being an atheist is nothing new to me, as I was raised this way. My dad likes to loudly insult religion in public places to embarrass my little sister and I. When I was around ten years old, I mentioned at school that I didn't believe in God, and my peers totally freaked out and started giving me cards encouraging me to attend church. The same thing happened to my little sister a while later. So annoying... You see, until then, I had no idea that it was normal to believe in God. I was shocked that my classmates did, even though they had recently rejected the existence of Santa Claus. So I went to my dad and told him about the kids at school trying to convert me to Christianity, and he laughed and said, "Tell them next time you're an atheist. It's the word for someone who doesn't believe in God." So that's when I actually got the word for it. And just recently, in the past few months, have I actually given any thought to religion. I decided to research theism and atheism and the arguments for both sides to think about which made more sense. So now that I have a better understanding, I think I can say I've developed a bit of pride in being an atheist, which I didn't really have before.

So yeah, that was a longer story than I intended to write! I should really go to sleep now... to dream of fluffy bunnies... *sighs dreamily* If anyone else here has an interest in cuteness, speak up!

I gotta say you have an absolutely fantastic way of writing. Super enjoyable flow and energy. Do it more and there are bunny gifs in it for you!
[Image: 5X90AS8.gif]

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
17-10-2016, 09:59 PM
(17-10-2016 09:45 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(10-10-2016 08:59 PM)AnaBunny Wrote:  Hi everyone! My name is Ana! ^^

My favorite thing is cuteness, especially cute animals. I have an adorable dog made of fluffy awesomeness. ^^ I'm a total minority because I'm an autistic lesbian atheist... I'm not sure whether I'll stop by this forum very often, but I thought I'd make an account anyway. It might give me something to do late at night when I should probably be sleeping. But you know, who needs sleep when you have the internet? ^^

Being an atheist is nothing new to me, as I was raised this way. My dad likes to loudly insult religion in public places to embarrass my little sister and I. When I was around ten years old, I mentioned at school that I didn't believe in God, and my peers totally freaked out and started giving me cards encouraging me to attend church. The same thing happened to my little sister a while later. So annoying... You see, until then, I had no idea that it was normal to believe in God. I was shocked that my classmates did, even though they had recently rejected the existence of Santa Claus. So I went to my dad and told him about the kids at school trying to convert me to Christianity, and he laughed and said, "Tell them next time you're an atheist. It's the word for someone who doesn't believe in God." So that's when I actually got the word for it. And just recently, in the past few months, have I actually given any thought to religion. I decided to research theism and atheism and the arguments for both sides to think about which made more sense. So now that I have a better understanding, I think I can say I've developed a bit of pride in being an atheist, which I didn't really have before.

So yeah, that was a longer story than I intended to write! I should really go to sleep now... to dream of fluffy bunnies... *sighs dreamily* If anyone else here has an interest in cuteness, speak up!

I gotta say you have an absolutely fantastic way of writing. Super enjoyable flow and energy. Do it more and there are bunny gifs in it for you!

Shameless bribery! Shameless! Though I must admit that those bunnies are pretty damned cute. Cuter than kittens! <ducks>
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
18-10-2016, 08:57 PM
(17-10-2016 09:45 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I gotta say you have an absolutely fantastic way of writing. Super enjoyable flow and energy. Do it more and there are bunny gifs in it for you!

Oh, thank you! Aren't bunnies precious! (^ヮ^)

(17-10-2016 09:59 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Shameless bribery! Shameless! Though I must admit that those bunnies are pretty damned cute. Cuter than kittens! <ducks>

I don't mind being bribed with cuteness. ^.^ Cuteness is awesome!!!
19-10-2016, 09:24 AM
Here's one with make up...Huh

[Image: qygFaG5.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
19-10-2016, 11:30 AM (This post was last modified: 19-10-2016 11:35 AM by GenesisNemesis.)
Welcome, I was diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder when I was 18. I'm gloomy and melancholic. Tongue

19-10-2016, 08:15 PM
(17-10-2016 09:59 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(17-10-2016 09:45 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I gotta say you have an absolutely fantastic way of writing. Super enjoyable flow and energy. Do it more and there are bunny gifs in it for you!

Shameless bribery! Shameless! Though I must admit that those bunnies are pretty damned cute. Cuter than kittens! <ducks>

[Image: cat-sad.jpg][Image: rs_560x415-140707115516-560.Purrmanently...s.7814.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
19-10-2016, 08:32 PM
Aww, sad animals~!

(19-10-2016 11:30 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Welcome, I was diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder when I was 18. I'm gloomy and melancholic. Tongue

So am I, actually. I'm just really good at faking happiness... Especially online. It's a habit.

Thank you for welcoming me. ^.^
[+] 2 users Like AnaBunny's post
19-10-2016, 08:36 PM
(19-10-2016 09:24 AM)Fireball Wrote:  Here's one with make up...Huh

[Image: qygFaG5.jpg]
Holy fuck that bunny is hotter than I am....

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
19-10-2016, 09:04 PM
(19-10-2016 08:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-10-2016 09:59 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Shameless bribery! Shameless! Though I must admit that those bunnies are pretty damned cute. Cuter than kittens! <ducks>

[Image: cat-sad.jpg][Image: rs_560x415-140707115516-560.Purrmanently...s.7814.jpg]

Laugh out load Bowing Bunnies still rule! Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
20-10-2016, 09:21 AM
[Image: 6e8bcf7dc4350798ff2e9386901211e1.jpg]

Welcome. Ana.

You're one of the lucky ones. Many here like myself were raised in religious house holds and had to take a long journey to think our ways out.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post