Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
20-10-2016, 09:57 AM
RE: Hello~! ^.^
(20-10-2016 09:51 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 09:40 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  [Image: lC9v0TR.jpg]

Cuteness Overload Heart

I'm not even sure if that's real. It breaks the boundaries of cuteness and treads into the territory of unnaturally... "kewt".
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
20-10-2016, 08:24 PM
(20-10-2016 09:21 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  [Image: 6e8bcf7dc4350798ff2e9386901211e1.jpg]

Welcome. Ana.

You're one of the lucky ones. Many here like myself were raised in religious house holds and had to take a long journey to think our ways out.

Sooo cuuute~! (^ヮ^)

Yeah, my parents were like that. When my grandparents come visit, they offer to take me to church, and my mom says, "Only if she wants to go. We try not to force religion on our children." I don't think my grandma is comfortable with that. My parents also never told me that things like Santa or the Tooth Fairy are real, because they don't want us to be taught things that aren't true.
[+] 1 user Likes AnaBunny's post
21-10-2016, 08:44 AM
(20-10-2016 08:24 PM)AnaBunny Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 09:21 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  [Image: 6e8bcf7dc4350798ff2e9386901211e1.jpg]

Welcome. Ana.

You're one of the lucky ones. Many here like myself were raised in religious house holds and had to take a long journey to think our ways out.

Sooo cuuute~! (^ヮ^)

Yeah, my parents were like that. When my grandparents come visit, they offer to take me to church, and my mom says, "Only if she wants to go. We try not to force religion on our children." I don't think my grandma is comfortable with that. My parents also never told me that things like Santa or the Tooth Fairy are real, because they don't want us to be taught things that aren't true.

Awh that's to bad Santa and Easter bunny are fun.

Neil Degrass Tyson, used it to teach his children to be critical thinkers. He would say things like. "I've been told theres a fat man that flys around the earth in one night giving presents to people." And his daughter would respond "How?" He would then follow up "I'm just telling you what I've been told? How do you think something like that happens?" And they would attempt to think it threw logically.

Everyone can us a little magic in their lives.

But you're parents sound like really cool people.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post