Hello

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-01-2017, 04:34 PM
RE: Hello
G'day mate, and welcome. Smile

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2017, 04:56 PM
(23-01-2017 04:34 PM)SYZ Wrote:  G'day mate, and welcome. Smile

Are you an Aussie by any chance? My hero was an AustralianSmile
23-01-2017, 05:03 PM
(23-01-2017 01:27 PM)Manic Wrote:  
(23-01-2017 08:50 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Welcome but why would you want to waste valuable sleeping time Tongue

I have a lot of nightmaresWink

Don't we all. We just elected our way into one. Weeping

Hello

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
23-01-2017, 05:19 PM
Welcome to TTA, Manic. Shy

23-01-2017, 05:21 PM
Welcome!

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
23-01-2017, 05:33 PM
Welcome aboard.

But.....

Hate to be the one to break it to you -- but you're just dreaming all this.....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
23-01-2017, 05:53 PM
(23-01-2017 05:33 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Welcome aboard.

But.....

Hate to be the one to break it to you -- but you're just dreaming all this.....

Big Grin

Aww crap, that means I have to go through registering again, and it took me ages to think of something to sayWink
23-01-2017, 06:01 PM
Welcome to the forum.

No worries on needing to think of something interesting to say when you wake up. You've got "I had this messed up dream..."

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
24-01-2017, 04:54 AM
Well thanks everyone for the welcomes, busy reading through some of the threads and getting my bearingsThumbsup
[+] 2 users Like Manic's post
24-01-2017, 05:16 AM
(24-01-2017 04:54 AM)Manic Wrote:  Well thanks everyone for the welcomes, busy reading through some of the threads and getting my bearings Thumbsup

Meh, take your time. Just don't go away.

Like many other groups, a few of us have PTSD or other sleeping problems (it's why I'm wide awake at 5:12 AM, my time, and will try to go back to sleep once my heart stops pounding), some of us battle with depression/anxiety, not to mention a great many of us are right sarcastic bastards! You'll fit right in. Big Grin

In all seriousness, I hope you find a community here, and that we might be able to help you, or vice versa... or just enjoy one another's company. One advantage of accepting science without dogma is that we know that psychological conditions are no more to be looked down upon than is a cold or cancer. Short of showing sympathy for Nazis, rapists, or woo-woo, you're not going to get a lot of judgment around here.

Welcome to TTA. Smile

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson