Hello

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-01-2017, 05:45 AM
RE: Hello
(24-01-2017 05:16 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 04:54 AM)Manic Wrote:  Well thanks everyone for the welcomes, busy reading through some of the threads and getting my bearings Thumbsup

Meh, take your time. Just don't go away.

Like many other groups, a few of us have PTSD or other sleeping problems (it's why I'm wide awake at 5:12 AM, my time, and will try to go back to sleep once my heart stops pounding), some of us battle with depression/anxiety, not to mention a great many of us are right sarcastic bastards! You'll fit right in. Big Grin

In all seriousness, I hope you find a community here, and that we might be able to help you, or vice versa... or just enjoy one another's company. One advantage of accepting science without dogma is that we know that psychological conditions are no more to be looked down upon than is a cold or cancer. Short of showing sympathy for Nazis, rapists, or woo-woo, you're not going to get a lot of judgment around here.

Welcome to TTA. Smile

Thanks, most of my family and friends are religious, so having somewhere to come where the community are largely sensible about reality will be a helpYes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Manic's post
25-01-2017, 07:10 PM
RE: Hello
Welcome Manic! I shitcanned my sole a long time ago. Blush FacepalmHug

Today is the best day of my life and tomorrow will be even better.
Robert himself
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply