Hello

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-03-2017, 09:14 PM
RE: Hello
(21-03-2017 06:41 PM)Dr H Wrote:  Banned after just three posts?

What'd I miss? What'd I miss? Ohmy

Apparently this was a sockpuppet, the bane of the internet forum. Used to be, when a person craved negative attention, they employed the services of a dominatrix. Now they seem to find trolling on the internet satisfying.

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. (G.B.Shaw)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Vivian Darkbloom's post
22-03-2017, 07:08 AM
(21-03-2017 09:14 PM)Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:  

Apparently this was a sock puppet, the bane of the internet forum. Used to be, when a person craved negative attention, they employed the services of a dominatrix. Now they seem to find trolling on the internet satisfying.

> Is a sock puppet a banned member who is trying to sneak back in using an alias? Huh
22-03-2017, 07:13 AM
Yeah, it's the same person having two accounts. You'll get banned just for doing that as well. But it's mostly done by banned people having another pop.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Robvalue's post
22-03-2017, 07:15 AM
(21-03-2017 09:14 PM)Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:  

Apparently this was a sockpuppet, the bane of the internet forum. Used to be, when a person craved negative attention, they employed the services of a dominatrix. Now they seem to find trolling on the internet satisfying.

^this one's a keeper.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-03-2017, 07:15 PM
(21-03-2017 09:14 PM)Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:  Apparently this was a sockpuppet, the bane of the internet forum. Used to be, when a person craved negative attention, they employed the services of a dominatrix. Now they seem to find trolling on the internet satisfying.

Well, being a troll IS a lot cheaper. Smile

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."