Hello

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-04-2017, 06:58 AM
RE: Hello
Welcome, you will find yourself robustly challenged so I hope you don't have a particularly thin skin, however as long as you do not proselytize or insult peoples intelligence you will make good friends here and also gain respect from folks too. Welcome once again.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
05-04-2017, 08:16 AM
(05-04-2017 03:34 AM)SeaJay Wrote:  Just wanted to say hello to everyone.

I'm a Christian, and I might have discussed with one or two of you on other atheist sites.

I am hoping to meet new friends here and have a discussion about Christianity. I have no axe to grind, and no ulterior motives. I have come here to see if I can make sense of the questions I have.

Thank you

Welcome to TTA. There are a handful of us around here. We're getting so many theists here lately that I feel like the TTA Theist Association* needs to arrange a proper welcome wagon to handle the volume. Smile

Sounds like you've got some atheist forum experience under your belt already, so I'm sure you understand that approaching a like-minded Christian is quite a bit different than approaching an atheist who has already settled on not agreeing with the Christian viewpoint.

*We don't really have a TTA Theist Association. But maybe we should.
05-04-2017, 08:38 AM
Hello SeaJay, good to have you here. We're a global community so you'll find a variety of perspective. Aside from your own questions & threads, don't hesitate to join the ongoing discussions.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
05-04-2017, 08:39 AM
Thank you all

“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” ~ Oscar Wilde
[+] 1 user Likes SeaJay's post
05-04-2017, 10:11 AM
Hello! Big Grin