Hello

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-02-2018, 03:42 PM
RE: Hello
(21-02-2018 03:39 PM)AzrielMysterious Wrote:  Again, thank you all for such a warm welcome. ^.^ You Guys fucking rock!

I'll speak for all of us and say we love having you here. No one is allowed to disagree.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze

[Image: uj9MSSa.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
21-02-2018, 03:42 PM
Hello
(21-02-2018 03:42 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(21-02-2018 03:39 PM)AzrielMysterious Wrote:  Again, thank you all for such a warm welcome. ^.^ You Guys fucking rock!

I'll speak for all of us and say we love having you here. No one is allowed to disagree.

There’s always a contrarian in every group though...
21-02-2018, 03:47 PM
Hi! And welcome to these here forums!! Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
21-02-2018, 03:55 PM
(21-02-2018 03:42 PM)AzrielMysterious Wrote:  
(21-02-2018 03:42 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I'll speak for all of us and say we love having you here. No one is allowed to disagree.

There’s always a contrarian in every group though...

Unfortunately life is filled with assholes but it's the majority that counts in my opinion. Thumbsup

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze

[Image: uj9MSSa.gif]
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
21-02-2018, 05:53 PM
Hello
(20-02-2018 11:23 AM)AzrielMysterious Wrote:  Hello everyone. My name is Kitty. I am a Mother, a Gamer, a Nerd, a Vaper, a Liberal, a Skeptic, an Atheist and an Anti-Theist. I’m also disabled and the mother of a child on the Autism Spectrum. I look forward to getting to know more people with whom I have things in common. ^.^

Hello, Kitty!

Sorry, couldn’t resist. An open anti-theist is pretty awesome. I get enough grief from co-workers about being an open atheist.

Hello again to you and your son. I have a daughter and a son. I tend to get very long-winded when I start talking about them.
[+] 2 users Like Rachel's post
21-02-2018, 07:39 PM
Hello
(21-02-2018 05:53 PM)Rachel Wrote:  
(20-02-2018 11:23 AM)AzrielMysterious Wrote:  Hello everyone. My name is Kitty. I am a Mother, a Gamer, a Nerd, a Vaper, a Liberal, a Skeptic, an Atheist and an Anti-Theist. I’m also disabled and the mother of a child on the Autism Spectrum. I look forward to getting to know more people with whom I have things in common. ^.^

Hello, Kitty!

Sorry, couldn’t resist. An open anti-theist is pretty awesome. I get enough grief from co-workers about being an open atheist.

Hello again to you and your son. I have a daughter and a son. I tend to get very long-winded when I start talking about them.

I totally understand that. Never thought I’d be “one of those parents” who never shuts up about how awesome their kids are lol.

The temptation is real though. He is fucking awesome. LOL
[+] 1 user Likes AzrielMysterious's post
21-02-2018, 07:42 PM
Welcome, AM, to TTA. Smile

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
22-02-2018, 07:16 AM
(21-02-2018 07:39 PM)AzrielMysterious Wrote:  I totally understand that. Never thought I’d be “one of those parents” who never shuts up about how awesome their kids are lol.

The temptation is real though. He is fucking awesome. LOL

Yeah, I think it happens to all of us. 80% of my Facebook feed is the random stuff my six-year-old says, or pictures of their latest Lego creations or drawings.
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
23-02-2018, 12:51 AM
Welcome, nice to meet you Smile

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Robvalue's post
23-02-2018, 01:11 AM
(21-02-2018 03:39 PM)AzrielMysterious Wrote:  You Guys fucking rock!

How you know? Ohmy

Welcome Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post