Hello

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2011, 04:28 PM

Hello
I think I came here once under some Black Unicorn like name, made a fool of myself or something.

I went through a libertarian period, then visited this forum: http://atheistforums.org/
^Admin there supports this party: http://www.libertarianz.org.nz/policies/disability/
Quote:Most Nanny State parties subscribe to the politically correct ‘society’ model of disability – the idea that disability is caused by attitudinal and physical barriers erected by society. We say, wake up! The reason some people can’t read street signs or climb stairs is because of a medical condition. Disabilities are real physical disorders; blaming ‘society’ and turning people into victims is completely unhelpful. We are not entitled to disability services – other people are not our slaves. We are capable and intelligent; “Nanny state” should stop treating people with disabilities like children and let us get on with the job of standing up to the challenges life has handed us.
I am rather offended that party's positions. Especially as I am dyslexic and have many good Internet friends with other learning disabilities. Their party only gets a few thousand votes...I wonder why being heartless monsters, with unpopular positions that would destroy the country and ruin society wouldn't win votes (1,405

0.07%). Sounds like a more radical version of the tea party minus the religion. Sleepy

As much as I dislike government, I think am well past libertarian. In real life positions I am center left, I voted for the local Labour MP, but tactically voted for NZ First because I would prefer them having power to block National, even though I wanted to really vote Green Party. *sighs*

That's enough, I will stay away from economics/politics unless I can help it this time. But I don't have strong positions, though I still think tax is stealing. Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2011, 01:21 AM
RE: Hello
Welcome. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2011, 04:21 AM

Thanks. Smile
09-12-2011, 04:37 AM
A little insane hmm? HAHAHAHAHAHA ahh that's good. You'll learn who the real psychopath is around here. Welcome.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
09-12-2011, 04:59 AM

(09-12-2011 04:37 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  A little insane hmm? HAHAHAHAHAHA ahh that's good. You'll learn who the real psychopath is around here. Welcome.
Okay then. Tongue
09-12-2011, 10:20 AM
You thinnk that libertarianism is a more radical version of the tea party? You sir, are confused. I'm not sure where you are getting your information from.

FTI, I'm a slight right libertarian. Libertarianism is a socially liberal, fiscally conservative model based on very limited government and increased liberty. You must be thinking of Republicans.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
09-12-2011, 10:28 AM
(09-12-2011 10:20 AM)germanyt Wrote:  You thinnk that libertarianism is a more radical version of the tea party? You sir, are confused. I'm not sure where you are getting your information from.

FTI, I'm a slight right libertarian. Libertarianism is a socially liberal, fiscally conservative model based on very limited government and increased liberty. You must be thinking of Republicans.

Get out of my head.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
09-12-2011, 10:47 AM
(09-12-2011 10:28 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(09-12-2011 10:20 AM)germanyt Wrote:  You thinnk that libertarianism is a more radical version of the tea party? You sir, are confused. I'm not sure where you are getting your information from.

Get out of my head.

HA! Got mind control over these mutha fuckas.

[Image: 28974509_.jpg]

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 2 users Like germanyt's post
09-12-2011, 11:54 AM
Welcome, CK. You remind me a lot of my friend Johnny Cantor.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
09-12-2011, 04:46 PM

It is where, parties advocate policies which would serve only to create starving beggars (who as suggested by the starving part would starve to death), leave disabled people to fall over and die, and leave charity to pop out of nowhere and 'solve' everything.

Even the tea party isn't that cruel, or stupid, the bible would run a more humane society than the party I mentioned earlier. Rolleyes

But you are in the clear, thankfully not all libertarians are like that...
maybe