Hello

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-01-2012, 02:42 AM
RE: Hello
Hi Left Brain - Japan sounds like a cool place to start your exploration of the planet - but don't stop there!
For now...
Welcome to the forum. [Image: 006.gif]

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2012, 02:46 AM
Wait ... hold on .. what the fuck did ya do with the right brain?

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 1 user Likes ddrew's post
02-01-2012, 02:59 AM
Welcome! Glad to hear you are making these decisions at such a young age. It took me until I was 26 to finally admit to being an atheist and came out to my friends and family a year later. The family was understanding but I know it bothers my mom despite her awkward jokes. Not all that many friends but the few I had who were christians argued but it was better than most.

Just glad to hear you have such a long life ahead of you free of false beliefs. I dealt with so many feelings of being unworthy of this god growing up and feeling there was something wrong with me when I did not feel the same way others did. Good for you.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes riseinside's post
07-01-2012, 09:40 PM
Sorry for the late reply, school is back again lol

(02-01-2012 02:59 AM)riseinside Wrote:  Welcome! Glad to hear you are making these decisions at such a young age. It took me until I was 26 to finally admit to being an atheist and came out to my friends and family a year later. The family was understanding but I know it bothers my mom despite her awkward jokes. Not all that many friends but the few I had who were christians argued but it was better than most.

Just glad to hear you have such a long life ahead of you free of false beliefs. I dealt with so many feelings of being unworthy of this god growing up and feeling there was something wrong with me when I did not feel the same way others did. Good for you.

Thanks! I'm just very glad to hear that other people, regardless of age, are coming out as Atheists and are freeing themselves and their minds of false beliefs. It's comforting to know I'm not the only one with those thoughts.

Better late than never I suppose!

(01-01-2012 11:05 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Welcome! Which part of MS do you live? I'm Southern Louisiana.

Jackson Metro area Smile I have family in Slidell LA

(02-01-2012 02:46 AM)ddrew Wrote:  Wait ... hold on .. what the fuck did ya do with the right brain?

Threw it away Undecided
08-01-2012, 09:17 AM
(07-01-2012 09:40 PM)Left Brain Wrote:  Threw it away Undecided

So presumably it's posting on some other forum somewhere Wink
08-01-2012, 04:25 PM
Glad more people are questioning!

It sounds nice to be outside of the country!

I hope you enjoy it there!

People can live without the right side of their brain. Look at Creationists. They lack the whole thing.

I'm joking but I do hope you like it here!

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason.” -Benjamin Franklin

It has been a long time. How have you been?
[+] 1 user Likes ShirubaDangan's post