Hello!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2010, 07:28 PM

Hello!
Greetings fellow non-believers! I stumbled across the Thinking Atheist videos on youtube, and this website soon after...thought I'd check out the community. A few things about myself I guess...I'm 20, live in Canada and I'm in the Canadian forces. oh and I'm a very vocal atheist Big Grin. I look forward to many thought provoking discussions.
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2010, 09:57 PM
RE: Hello!
Welcome to TTAF!

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2010, 01:37 AM
Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here! Big Grin

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-09-2010, 02:34 AM
(11-09-2010 07:28 PM)AngryKraut Wrote:  Greetings fellow non-believers! I stumbled across the Thinking Atheist videos on youtube, and this website soon after...thought I'd check out the community. A few things about myself I guess...I'm 20, live in Canada and I'm in the Canadian forces. oh and I'm a very vocal atheist Big Grin. I look forward to many thought provoking discussions.

Hi AngryKraut

I am also a Canadian. I have been in Air Cadets. I am a moderately vocal atheist(my job creates some limitations). I am in Winnipeg.

Welcome to the forum.

P.S. Are you related to SourKraut?
Find all posts by this user
12-09-2010, 10:07 AM

(12-09-2010 02:34 AM)No J. Wrote:  Hi AngryKraut

I am also a Canadian. I have been in Air Cadets. I am a moderately vocal atheist(my job creates some limitations). I am in Winnipeg.

Welcome to the forum.

P.S. Are you related to SourKraut?

No relation Tongue
Quote this message in a reply