Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-05-2012, 01:58 AM
RE: Hello.
(30-04-2012 05:30 PM)aurora Wrote:  Well, that's a pretty awesome 'booting' Thumbsup Well done
Thanks. I have to say, it was one of my best "you've been banned" emails yet.

(30-04-2012 05:46 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Welcome dude. I did wonder if it might be you when I saw the name. We were gonna invite you over but then we all got banned from Worthy so we couldn't.

I think you've met the old Christian trick of offering bullshit answers, and then labelling you as unreasonable when you dismiss them. My guess is they banned you because you know your stuff and they were worried that people may actually listen to you. They're clearly paranoid about non-believers as evidenced by the restrictions they put on us.

Just out of interest did they ever give any sort of proper reason for banning me? I know they accused me of trolling but I think quite a few people over there openly said they didn't think I was a troll. I thought it was petty of them close any threads that were being used to communicate with me.

Quote from Candice: "His threads were removed because he wasn't genuinely interested in
debate, but in providing a platform for others to come in and mock us or
our Lord or faith. I am not going to allow the saints to waste their
energies fighting against trolls when there are real battles to be won.
If an atheist wants a genuine debate, fine, but if they are just here to
pave the way for their mates to come in after them and slam us... no
way. We are not doormats."

Candice also said to me in chat, "We caught your Atheist friends." I asked her what she was talking about, but she wouldn't tell me. I found the aforelinked thread and... laughed until I cried. Apparently, they thought, because you were discussing them on this forum, you were staging an attack on their site... or something like that... which is why I waited until I was banned to come here. They're also very paranoid about people mocking their beliefs. I wonder why... Rolleyes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2012, 04:58 AM
RE: Hello.
(30-04-2012 02:34 AM)Michael D. Wrote:  Apparently, I got banned for being too awesome...

I posted a thread asking, "How do you know God is telling the truth?" They deleted it within about 15 minutes and sent me this email:

WCF: "Hi Michael,
Good Bye Michael,"

I retorted: "Well, your members kind of forced my hand with that one, as they NEVER answered any of my questions honestly..."

To which he again replied: "Let's be honest Michael. Many tried. You refuse what they offered as an answer, so they gave up. You have a skill with words that superseded their answers, and you have a knack of turning this skill around on them."

bwahahahaha ... best ... ban ... ever. "You iz two smarts for uz to keep up withs. Somes of the sheepz haz stopped eating de grass and begins to tries to learnz these logik games. You go now."

(29-04-2012 08:12 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Hey Micheal!

You probably got banned for not praising Jesus. If you don't praise Jesus here you will also get banned, for we love nothing more than Jesus.

"Praise Sweet Baby Jesus!" - RevJ. Cool

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply