Hello

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-07-2012, 09:39 AM
Hello
I'm a former Mormon ("Formon") turned atheist and secular humanist. I've really enjoyed the podcasts, so I thought I would check out the forum.

www.Theofrak.com - because traditional religion is so frakked up

[Image: evol2.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2012, 09:44 AM
RE: Hello
Hey there Theofrak, we gennerally don't like links in first posts, I've oked your other post as well as i think it's perfectly fine for the forum. Glad to see you're wanting to make a statement against mormonism and I hope this is a good place for you to get some discussion.

Quick question. Was it personal knowledge of Mr. Deity that led you to formonism? Since he himself is a formon I could almost believe that mormonism used to be true =p

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
20-07-2012, 09:44 AM
Welcome aboard

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
20-07-2012, 09:54 AM
(20-07-2012 09:44 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Hey there Theofrak, we gennerally don't like links in first posts, I've oked your other post as well as i think it's perfectly fine for the forum. Glad to see you're wanting to make a statement against mormonism and I hope this is a good place for you to get some discussion.

Quick question. Was it personal knowledge of Mr. Deity that led you to formonism? Since he himself is a formon I could almost believe that mormonism used to be true =p
Hi Lilith!

I actually do know Brian (Mr. Deity). I just saw him last week at TAM in LV. Mr. Deity was indeed one of the people who led me to formonism and eventually to atheism, as was the Thinking Atheist. I live in Utah and am still not out yet due to family and work entanglements.

This looks like a great forum. Look forward to being an active participant.

www.Theofrak.com - because traditional religion is so frakked up

[Image: evol2.png]
20-07-2012, 09:57 AM
Welcome.

Glad you made it to the forum. Just an FYI, though (since you came from the podcasts), Seth doesn't really post here.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
20-07-2012, 10:57 AM
Greetings. Don't you feel sad that you've had to give up all claims to owning your own planet?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
20-07-2012, 11:02 AM
The catian planet already exists =p I think cat planet cuties is a weird title for the series I much prefer we've come to play.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.