Hello

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-07-2012, 11:10 AM
Hello
Hello, I am One Above All. I recently registered here and on Atheist Forums after someone recommended me both forums. I've grown somewhat bored with another forum (WWGHA), which is why I've registered here. If this forum proves to be even more boring, I will (quietly) leave.

I'm 19 years old, bisexual and a gnostic atheist. I like many TV series/shows, like House, Supernatural, Burn Notice and Stargate. I also like the Pokémon movies and games. Not the series/show, though.
I am not humble unless I feel I should be, which can (and probably will) come across as arrogance. I am also 100% honest, which will come across as arrogance and aggressiveness.

That's pretty much every relevant thing I can think of.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2012, 11:26 AM
RE: Hello
Well, you can be 100% honest without being aggressive.

Welcome aboard!

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
20-07-2012, 11:28 AM
It's pretty boring here, but the one requirement is you're not allowed to quietly leave. You must first cause a lot of drama, tell us you're never coming back, and then a few hours later keep posting as usual, making no mention of your previous threats to leave.

Oh, and welcome, I guess.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
20-07-2012, 11:28 AM
(20-07-2012 11:26 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Well, you can be 100% honest without being aggressive.

Welcome aboard!
That's why I said "come across as". I'm not aggressive without a good reason for it.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
20-07-2012, 11:29 AM
(20-07-2012 11:28 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  It's pretty boring here, but the one requirement is you're not allowed to quietly leave. You must first cause a lot of drama, tell us you're never coming back, and then a few hours later keep posting as usual, making no mention of your previous threats to leave.

I'm leaving.

Jerkface.

20-07-2012, 11:31 AM
(20-07-2012 11:29 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(20-07-2012 11:28 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  It's pretty boring here, but the one requirement is you're not allowed to quietly leave. You must first cause a lot of drama, tell us you're never coming back, and then a few hours later keep posting as usual, making no mention of your previous threats to leave.

I'm leaving.

Jerkface.
Makes me wish I had suggested that earlier. Dodgy

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
20-07-2012, 11:37 AM
(20-07-2012 11:31 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(20-07-2012 11:29 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I'm leaving.

Jerkface.
Makes me wish I had suggested that earlier. Dodgy

In that case, I'm staying.

20-07-2012, 11:38 AM
(20-07-2012 11:37 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(20-07-2012 11:31 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Makes me wish I had suggested that earlier. Dodgy

In that case, I'm staying.
You've broken the rule. You can't say that you're staying. You just are supposed to stay and pretend you didn't say you were leaving.

~Izel
20-07-2012, 11:38 AM
(20-07-2012 11:38 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(20-07-2012 11:37 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  In that case, I'm staying.
You've broken the rule. You can't say that you're staying. You just are supposed to stay and pretend you didn't say you were leaving.

Stay where?

What are you talking about?

20-07-2012, 11:39 AM
Whatever happened to Shannow? We need him to do a study of how many intro threads get derailed on the first page.

As you can see, One Above All, we are pretty boring around here.

~Izel