Hello Again!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-10-2012, 07:19 AM
RE: Hello Again!
Thanks a lot! Lilith told me you were still here, so I'm glad to see at least two familiar posters! ^_^

I've mostly been on Facebook lately. I tried adding you with my new account but I couldn't find you. D: Here's a link to my new account if you'd like to connect! http://www.facebook.com/kattims

I really hope to stay active on here again and try to connect with people again! I've been way too antisocial lately. Tongue

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2012, 07:19 AM
Welcome back. Good luck on the career change. I am a man, so obviously it can be sometimes difficult for me to see the problems that a women encounters, and I would say that under the umbrella of equality for everyone I am a feminist, but I don't focus particularly on women. I am a faulty human who has a limited perspective, just like everyone else so I am more familiar with problems that affect me (just like everyone else.) I have been bashed by so-called feminists (anti-men) in the past (see Achievement of the Day thread ;D), but I will presume that is not your stance, especially since you said it isn't. Based on your short intro we have some commonality as I am introverted as well, and politically active. Also, I'm from the bible belt just below ya' in TN. See ya' 'round.

Find all posts by this user
30-10-2012, 07:24 AM
Oh, good to see you again as well FSM_scot! Big Grin People I recognise! Yay! lol

Thanks and pleased to meet you Dark Light! Would you happen to be involved in the Atheist's Society of Knoxville? A good friend of mine is really involved in that. Big Grin I realise it's a bit of a stretch. xD

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
[+] 1 user Likes ebilekittae's post
30-10-2012, 07:28 AM
(30-10-2012 07:24 AM)ebilekittae Wrote:  Oh, good to see you again as well FSM_scot! Big Grin People I recognise! Yay! lol

Thanks and pleased to meet you Dark Light! Would you happen to be involved in the Atheist's Society of Knoxville? A good friend of mine is really involved in that. Big Grin I realise it's a bit of a stretch. xD

Actually I live pretty close to Knoxville, but alas, I've never heard of this society.

30-10-2012, 07:34 AM
(30-10-2012 07:28 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(30-10-2012 07:24 AM)ebilekittae Wrote:  Oh, good to see you again as well FSM_scot! Big Grin People I recognise! Yay! lol

Actually I live pretty close to Knoxville, but alas, I've never heard of this society.

Would you be interested in meeting up with them sometime? I can ask my friend who's involved in it where they meet up and stuff if you'd like to!

30-10-2012, 07:35 AM
Felicitous salutations be unto you, your kith, and your kin.

In other words, hi. Smile

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
(30-10-2012 07:28 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  

And now you have.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
Welcome back!

Going through some of the older posts I saw you and wondered where you went.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
30-10-2012, 07:43 AM
Thanks Erxomai and Kingschosen for your kind welcomes! Big Grin

Honestly I can't really say for sure why I left. I guess I kind of attribute it to focusing more on humanism than the atheism/theism debate, but I could have still done it here. Tongue I don't really know.

30-10-2012, 07:44 AM
Welcome back Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume