Hello All...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2012, 11:05 PM
RE: Hello All...
We need a ref and two over paid, sensationalist commentators on the double!

Muffs V KC cage match!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2012, 12:26 AM
Hello All...
Kingsy, I think that's the first time I've notice you post a naughty word. Consider

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
11-11-2012, 12:59 AM
[Image: Fuck_c81ab9_613413.jpeg]

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
11-11-2012, 01:08 AM
(11-11-2012 12:26 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Kingsy, I think that's the first time I've notice you post a naughty word. Consider
Wasn't me that said it. It was the anteater... sure, fine line, but still.

Besides, profanity bothers me 0%.

Muffs, that pic doesn't show.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
11-11-2012, 02:55 AM
god damn it, you all suck.
Why is it my pictures never show for anyone? They work for me and I'm not doing it any differently to any other time I've put up images.
Ever since all the bbcode icon things stopped working...

It's a picture of a guy holding a sloth up and it's spread its legs and arms and it's writing is "Fuck you anteater, I'm a sloth".
The same sloth from this video actually. I love this video, makes me lol.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
11-11-2012, 03:00 AM
Hello All...
So, Tim, if we haven't scared you off yet, you should learn early on that the inmates will get carried away, but they try to mean well.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
11-11-2012, 05:37 AM
No we don't.

rawr.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
11-11-2012, 06:45 AM
Are you kidding guys, I have videos on youtube challenging a religion where people have threatened to kill me and my children. Saying wrestler's suck isn't going to scare me off LOL.

I'm a former wrestler though I stopped last year (saying retired would imply I was making money doing it which I wasn't), feel free to search it some of my matches were the most blatently homoerotic things you'll ever see. I had a few signature moves actually, I used the 450 splash for a while, another one was like Nightmare on Helm's street but I put up my knee to make it a neckbreaker, another was a Perfect-Plex into a SnowPlow or if you follow wrestling deeply it's call the Northern Lights Bomb 2K1, and then the one I was most famous for was the Anal Kick of Doom. Which was just like it sounds I would use this submission called La Neiblia which I kind of hog tie the guy with his own arms and legs and flip him on his stomach so his butt is sticking in the air and I run and kick him in the ass.

Yup... that one opened me up... *cue the anteater picture*
[+] 2 users Like TimKilgore's post
11-11-2012, 09:33 AM
Hello All...
Bowing

11-11-2012, 01:34 PM
(10-11-2012 11:05 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  We need a ref and two over paid, sensationalist commentators on the double!

Muffs V KC cage match!
[Image: 28286279.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post