Hello Atheists of Thought

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-12-2011, 05:03 AM

Rainbow Hello Atheists of Thought
Hello,

My name is Edward, and I just found this forum from a Google search. I'm a Christian. Maybe you can change that; no one has yet.

I look forward to some insightful and interesting conversations with the good people of this forum. Confused

Ed
Quote this message in a reply
17-12-2011, 10:04 AM
RE: Hello Atheists of Thought
Welcome to the forum! I think however you will find it highly unlikely that any of us will try and convert you here. Debate yes, convert no. We love debate though and asking questions. Just take a look at the ask a theist thread our good buddy (and Christian) Kingschosen started.
As long as you leave the sermon at the door and come in peace you'll probably find you like it here.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
17-12-2011, 10:06 AM
(17-12-2011 10:04 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Welcome to the forum! I think however you will find it highly unlikely that any of us will try and convert you here. Debate yes, convert no. We love debate though and asking questions. Just take a look at the ask a theist thread our good buddy (and Christian) Kingschosen started.
As long as you leave the sermon at the door and come in peace you'll probably find you like it here.

Kingschosen may try to convert you to Calvinism if you're an Arminian. But otherwise, we're Mostly Harmless.

Welcome!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
17-12-2011, 10:20 AM
Welcome! Welcome.

I hope you enjoy your time here. The community here is awesome.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
17-12-2011, 10:20 AM
(17-12-2011 10:20 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Welcome! Welcome.

I hope you enjoy your time here. The community here is awesome.

See? He's already started.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post
17-12-2011, 11:47 AM
(17-12-2011 05:03 AM)Egor Wrote:  I'm a Christian. Maybe you can change that; no one has yet.

Sounds like to me your starting to have doubts about your faith. If you were 100% true in your faith you wouldn't have made that statement... Think about it Smile
Your amongst a good group here. Hopefully you find what your looking for...

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
17-12-2011, 01:13 PM
Hey now. No need to jump down his throat yet.

Welcome to the forum. Do try and have fun.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
17-12-2011, 02:24 PM
(17-12-2011 01:13 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  Hey now. No need to jump down his throat yet.

Welcome to the forum. Do try and have fun.

Or in other words, DD, you're treading on Hamata's territory. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
17-12-2011, 03:10 PM
Well, if you came to be de-converted, we can certainly try. If you came to hold your ground, that's fine too, as long as you understand that some of us will try to rock the boat every once in a while. Ultimately it's up to you.

Either way, you're welcome here

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
17-12-2011, 03:53 PM
Welcome to the forum Egor
Have an insightful stay

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.