Hello Atheists of Thought

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-12-2011, 01:32 PM
RE: Hello Atheists of Thought
Ooohh widdo puppieee...
makes me want to spell all funnieee.... coot widdo puppieee

Ok. I'm done. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
20-12-2011, 01:41 PM
(20-12-2011 11:52 AM)Egor Wrote:  Will someone please pet that puppy before I go crazy! And pet him hard, so he can feel it. Then give him a treat, for Christ's sake. Somebody...quick!

PS.

I'll answer Buddy Christ in a new post in the forum called, "Egor's Proof of God" later tonight.

There. See what you did? I hope you guys are happy. Next thing you know he'll be posting all over the forum.

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
[+] 1 user Likes Malleus's post
20-12-2011, 01:48 PM
(20-12-2011 01:41 PM)Malleus Wrote:  
(20-12-2011 11:52 AM)Egor Wrote:  Will someone please pet that puppy before I go crazy! And pet him hard, so he can feel it. Then give him a treat, for Christ's sake. Somebody...quick!

PS.

I'll answer Buddy Christ in a new post in the forum called, "Egor's Proof of God" later tonight.

There. See what you did? I hope you guys are happy. Next thing you know he'll be posting all over the forum.

Y'all couldn't contain Hurricane Chosen... why should he be any different?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
20-12-2011, 01:50 PM

All of my latest responses have been moved here: http://thethinkingatheist.com/forum/Thre...oof-of-God

I'm out of this thread. Bye-bye.
Quote this message in a reply
20-12-2011, 02:45 PM (This post was last modified: 20-12-2011 02:53 PM by kim.)
(20-12-2011 01:42 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 05:09 PM)kim Wrote:  Why? Why would you like to prevent that for as many people as possible? Is there some sort of a commission?

Maybe the non-theists' roll in your god's "plan" is to be separated from him. Maybe some of us like the idea that we might be simply biological mechanisms being pushed around by the contingencies of a chaotic universe. What's it to you? Who are you to tell another what to think?

I’m a fisherman.

Quote: And ... wouldn't you be fucking up your god's all important, "plan"? Unless of course, you also know what your god wants.

Smile Welcome to the forum.

Thanks. Glad to be here with my new warm and loving friends. To show you how much I appreciate being here, I’ll let you in on a little secret: No one was created to burn in hell. So, why not jump on board, get with the program, hit one home for team and all that. Why give hell another soul?

So... you do know what your god wants and thinks.

No thanks; I'm not a jumper-on-board, I don't get with someone else's program, and I keep my sports to myself.

In your first post, you said something about having forum people change your faith... why would anyone try to do something that can't be done? Influence or example, might get someone to change their self... but it would be that person alone who made this change, no one else. One can not change another's faith (or lack thereof) anymore than one can know another's thoughts. One can dictate to another... but that might be a whole different thread. Shy

Why do you fear hell? Is it because you feel trapped by it yourself? Is it because you have used it as a threat, and maybe now feel guilty about it? Many see hell as a concept from a work of literature; nothing more than fantasy. There is nothing to fear from fantasy... especially someone else's.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post