Hello Atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-07-2012, 03:18 PM
RE: Hello Atheists
(31-07-2012 03:12 PM)kineo Wrote:  I don't know man, you're the one coming off extra sensitive in this thread. At least in my opinion.

Kineo, you've clicked "Like" on every anti-me post in this thread, so I'm a bit dubious about you saying that I'm the one being overly sensitive. I defend myself. That is all. Have a look at all of the things that have been unjustly said about me in here (check all the posts you liked, basically). I always stand up to bullies.

But yeah, I've had enough of this thread for tonight.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-07-2012, 03:18 PM
KC/RC
If you guys are going to keep this up, I suggest you split this fucking thread right here. I'm tire of looking at this bullshit on my vacation.

Now, piss off - the both of you. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
31-07-2012, 03:21 PM
(31-07-2012 03:18 PM)kim Wrote:  KC/RC
If you guys are going to keep this up, I suggest you split this fucking thread right here. I'm tire of looking at this bullshit on my vacation.

I did nothing but speak for myself when I got brought up in conversation.

My original post was on-topic and helpful. Please don't patronize me for defending myself.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
31-07-2012, 03:23 PM
(31-07-2012 03:21 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(31-07-2012 03:18 PM)kim Wrote:  KC/RC

I did nothing but speak for myself when I got brought up in conversation.

My original post was on-topic and helpful. Please don't patronize me for defending myself.

Shit happens, KC, let it go.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
31-07-2012, 03:28 PM
(31-07-2012 03:23 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(31-07-2012 03:21 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I did nothing but speak for myself when I got brought up in conversation.

Shit happens, KC, let it go.

That's not the problem. I don't really care to continue this conversation because it's fruitless and off-topic, and I was done anyway.

It's just silly to try and reprimand me when I didn't do anything. I got brought up. I got talked about. I answered questions. I defended myself and the OP.

Tell RC to piss off, not me. I'm just a victim of soicumstance... nyuck, nyuck, nyuck.

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
31-07-2012, 03:30 PM
(31-07-2012 03:28 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(31-07-2012 03:23 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Shit happens, KC, let it go.

That's not the problem. I don't really care to continue this conversation because it's fruitless and off-topic, and I was done anyway.

It's just silly to try and reprimand me when I didn't do anything. I got brought up. I got talked about. I answered questions. I defended myself and the OP.

Tell RC to piss off, not me. I'm just a victim of soicumstance... nyuck, nyuck, nyuck.
I am not on RC's side, nor am I on yours, I just want to leave the shit in the bathroom where it belongs, and not on my precious forums.

31-07-2012, 03:33 PM
(31-07-2012 03:30 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(31-07-2012 03:28 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  That's not the problem. I don't really care to continue this conversation because it's fruitless and off-topic, and I was done anyway.

I am not on RC's side, nor am I on yours, I just want to leave the shit in the bathroom where it belongs, and not on my precious forums.

Again, you don't need to tell me that.

31-07-2012, 03:34 PM
(31-07-2012 03:33 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(31-07-2012 03:30 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I am not on RC's side, nor am I on yours, I just want to leave the shit in the bathroom where it belongs, and not on my precious forums.

Again, you don't need to tell me that.

That was not aimed at you in particular, just wanted everyone to know what I thought about this whole thing.

31-07-2012, 06:23 PM
I'm not aiming this at anyone in particular this is a reminder to everyone. This forum may be named The Thinking Atheist, but it is open to everyone . Atheist, Christian, Muslim, Jew, Buddhist, satanist, Pastafarian, Martian Or even if you worship the Nine divines, It doesn't fucking matter. Its open to ALL

If anyone doesn't like that, then feel free to go to one of the less tolerant Atheist forums where the mods ban anyone who disagrees with them. There are plenty out there.

Folks when i decide where to start. This thread is getting split And you can continue what ever the fuck you guys are fighting about there.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 4 users Like FSM_scot's post
31-07-2012, 06:49 PM
Not necessary to split.