Hello Everyone

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-03-2011, 10:34 PM
Hello Everyone
Hey everyone!

I can't believe that I've been listening to TTA for a few months now without realizing there was a forum.

I just turned 21, have been an atheist for a few years now , and I'm studying Environmental Science at Colorado School of Mines. Discussing religion has become my hobby to keep my sanity at this school (it doesn't offer much outside of engineering or science related classes).

-Aaron

Of all the ideas put forth by science, it is the principle of Superposition that can undo any power of the gods. For the accumulation of smaller actions has the ability to create, destroy, and move the world.

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." -W. E. Henley
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2011, 05:12 AM
RE: Hello Everyone
Hey Aaron! Welcome to TTA Forums! Big Grin Lots of discussions going on to work the big grey blob upstairs, you're in luck! Might not find much sanity, though. Tongue

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-03-2011, 07:52 PM
RE: Hello Everyone
Welcome to the forums,
Make yourself at home.
There are a lot of divergent viewpoints and a variety of topics to work the grey matter.
Hope you enjoy yourself Wink

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
Find all posts by this user