Hello Everyone

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Hello Everyone
Welcome aboard! Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2014, 08:16 PM
Welcome to the forum ! you live in Northern Ireland and your mother is Catholic and your father is Protestant. I suppose that it wasn't easy for them to educate you for political reasons. Am I right ? you're the lone Atheist in your class , I can't imagine the difficulty of this situation.
06-06-2014, 08:24 PM
Well I look forward to reading your posts Shy

Welcome to TTA Big Grin

06-06-2014, 08:26 PM
(05-06-2014 09:35 AM)teenage-atheist Wrote:  I think this is supposed to be an introduction?

Well Im a 17 year old guy, living in northern Ireland (UK). Will be 18 in September Big Grin

Parents are divorced. My mum is Catholic, step-dad protestant and Dad protestant. Raised a Catholic and became an atheist at 13.
Have had many family issues including my mother not accepting my atheism until i was 16. Confused

Despite being an atheist, im currently doing Alevel religious Studies, focusing on Ethics and the Book of Acts and am the only non-Christian/atheist in my class, which can be difficult at times. Facepalm

I look forward ti being an active member of this site. Smile

Tongue
Welcome.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.