Hello Everyone

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-12-2016, 04:13 AM
RE: Hello Everyone
G'day mate, and welcome. Smile

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-12-2016, 06:34 AM
Greetings! Smile

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
30-12-2016, 09:13 AM
Music RE: Hello Everyone
Thanks for all the greetings. Glad to be here! Shy
[+] 1 user Likes Espace40's post
30-12-2016, 09:22 AM
Welcome
30-12-2016, 01:23 PM
Espace - if no one has shown it to you, yet, I recommend the "View Today's Posts" or "View New Posts" click-bars at the top-right of your screen. Those are the easiest way to stay up on the current, ongoing conversations, instead of being overwhelmed by trying to sort through every sub-forum we have.

Good luck! Smile

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
01-01-2017, 11:52 AM
Music RE: Hello Everyone
(30-12-2016 01:23 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Espace - if no one has shown it to you, yet, I recommend the "View Today's Posts" or "View New Posts" click-bars at the top-right of your screen. Those are the easiest way to stay up on the current, ongoing conversations, instead of being overwhelmed by trying to sort through every sub-forum we have.

Good luck! Smile

Thanks for the info RocketSurgeon76! I'll try it. For now I've been reading the newbie stories. I enjoy reading those. It helps me cope with the "herd mentality" here in the Midwest, knowing that more people are leaving religion. Mostly I'm able to ignore it, but this year its been harder. Eventually I want to explore other parts of the forum too.