Hello Everyone!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2017, 12:57 AM
RE: Hello Everyone!
Welcome.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2017, 05:53 PM
Howdy. I first want to let you know that although I am a theist and working to become a military chaplain, I support what you are doing. I think it is important to protect religious freedoms. That includes people who wish to not follow a religion. Just out of curiosity, is this for a university or for high school?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
[+] 1 user Likes jason_delisle's post
10-01-2017, 06:00 PM
Scarlet StormBreaker sounds like some Game-o-Thrones shizzle. Tongue

Welcome. Shy

10-01-2017, 07:31 PM
Welcome to TTA. Hope the school approves of your club. Thumbsup

Today is the best day of my life and tomorrow will be even better.
Robert himself
11-01-2017, 08:06 AM
(09-01-2017 09:34 PM)ScarletStormBreaker Wrote:  Hi everyone, my name is Scarlet. I am an 18 year old high school student...

Welcome, Scarlet. We're glad you're here!
11-01-2017, 03:37 PM
G'day mate, and welcome. Smile

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
12-01-2017, 10:58 PM
Thank you everyone for the welcoming, things have been pretty busy here. I'll find out if the club gets approved at my high school next week, hopefully.
[+] 3 users Like ScarletStormBreaker's post
12-01-2017, 11:06 PM
(12-01-2017 10:58 PM)ScarletStormBreaker Wrote:  Thank you everyone for the welcoming, things have been pretty busy here. I'll find out if the club gets approved at my high school next week, hopefully.

[Image: uUNR0Rp.gif]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
12-01-2017, 11:09 PM
The teacher and other people I've told about it seem to be pretty supportive. And, the teacher I have supervising it said he'd do just to and I quote "piss people off"
[+] 4 users Like ScarletStormBreaker's post
13-01-2017, 01:10 AM
(09-01-2017 09:34 PM)ScarletStormBreaker Wrote:  Hi everyone, my name is Scarlet. I am an 18 year old high school student. I also a writer, gamer, and freethinker, always studying to learn something. I am currently working with some of my friends at my school to start a club called the Alternative Theologies club. Though, I call it by the name I originally came up with, Disfellowship club. It is a club that discusses many different theologies from an unbiased viewpoint in an effort to educate and show people alternatives to what may be the norm around them. It was also created as an alternative to my school's Christian Fellowship club. I am excited to start this club at my school, and our first meeting will be on LaVeyan Satanism. That is something I am very excited to teach about. I just thought I would that here as a way to help introduce myself.

Oh fuck. I thought you were her!

[Image: BN-BY925_mag041_OZ_20140318165119.jpg]

Kinda disappointed, dude. Sad

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.