Hello Everyone!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2017, 01:34 AM
RE: Hello Everyone!
(13-01-2017 01:10 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(09-01-2017 09:34 PM)ScarletStormBreaker Wrote:  Hi everyone, my name is Scarlet. I am an 18 year old high school student. I also a writer, gamer, and freethinker, always studying to learn something. I am currently working with some of my friends at my school to start a club called the Alternative Theologies club. Though, I call it by the name I originally came up with, Disfellowship club. It is a club that discusses many different theologies from an unbiased viewpoint in an effort to educate and show people alternatives to what may be the norm around them. It was also created as an alternative to my school's Christian Fellowship club. I am excited to start this club at my school, and our first meeting will be on LaVeyan Satanism. That is something I am very excited to teach about. I just thought I would that here as a way to help introduce myself.

Oh fuck. I thought you were her!

[Image: BN-BY925_mag041_OZ_20140318165119.jpg]

Kinda disappointed, dude. Sad
Better luck next time! Remember, you always have your dreams, they just don't always come true.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like ScarletStormBreaker's post
13-01-2017, 06:32 AM
Greetings!

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
24-01-2017, 08:59 PM
I've been dealing with a lot lately, the first semester of my senior year is over on Friday, gotta get the good grades! But, I am pleased to say that the Alternative Theologies club got approved! We hung up posters around school on Monday. So far, we have six members.
[+] 8 users Like ScarletStormBreaker's post
25-01-2017, 12:10 AM
(24-01-2017 08:59 PM)ScarletStormBreaker Wrote:  I've been dealing with a lot lately, the first semester of my senior year is over on Friday, gotta get the good grades! But, I am pleased to say that the Alternative Theologies club got approved! We hung up posters around school on Monday. So far, we have six members.

[Image: dwight-schrute-celebration-jump.gif]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
25-01-2017, 12:16 AM
(25-01-2017 12:10 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 08:59 PM)ScarletStormBreaker Wrote:  I've been dealing with a lot lately, the first semester of my senior year is over on Friday, gotta get the good grades! But, I am pleased to say that the Alternative Theologies club got approved! We hung up posters around school on Monday. So far, we have six members.

[Image: dwight-schrute-celebration-jump.gif]

That made my day! Thank you so much.
[+] 1 user Likes ScarletStormBreaker's post
25-01-2017, 12:25 AM
(25-01-2017 12:16 AM)ScarletStormBreaker Wrote:  
(25-01-2017 12:10 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  [Image: dwight-schrute-celebration-jump.gif]

That made my day! Thank you so much.

Not a problem Smile

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
25-01-2017, 12:28 AM
(25-01-2017 12:25 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(25-01-2017 12:16 AM)ScarletStormBreaker Wrote:  That made my day! Thank you so much.

Not a problem Smile

I'm really excited that the club got approved, Fellowship really doesn't like us though, I think they hate me the most. But, hopefully they don't know what I look like. They just know my name.

It's alright to laugh at me, I've been laughing at myself for years.
25-01-2017, 12:37 AM
(25-01-2017 12:28 AM)ScarletStormBreaker Wrote:  
(25-01-2017 12:25 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Not a problem Smile

I'm really excited that the club got approved, Fellowship really doesn't like us though, I think they hate me the most. But, hopefully they don't know what I look like. They just know my name.

Stuff like that is a touchy subject so there will always be people who will disagree with it but you are doing an amazing thing so don't let anyone discourage you. Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
25-01-2017, 12:42 AM
(25-01-2017 12:37 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(25-01-2017 12:28 AM)ScarletStormBreaker Wrote:  I'm really excited that the club got approved, Fellowship really doesn't like us though, I think they hate me the most. But, hopefully they don't know what I look like. They just know my name.

Stuff like that is a touchy subject so there will always be people who will disagree with it but you are doing an amazing thing so don't let anyone discourage you. Thumbsup

They think it's a Satanic Club because they found out I said I would do a presentation on LaVeyan Santanism, a "religion" that I am rather fond of. I figure if they aren't going to go up and ask me about it, it's not my problem. I've already been told by people before I sacrifice goats. And, me being the smartass I am I said "No, every time I try they run away."

Haha, that clever wit I have often gets me in trouble.

It's alright to laugh at me, I've been laughing at myself for years.
[+] 3 users Like ScarletStormBreaker's post
25-01-2017, 12:48 AM
(25-01-2017 12:42 AM)ScarletStormBreaker Wrote:  
(25-01-2017 12:37 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Stuff like that is a touchy subject so there will always be people who will disagree with it but you are doing an amazing thing so don't let anyone discourage you. Thumbsup

They think it's a Satanic Club because they found out I said I would do a presentation on LaVeyan Santanism, a "religion" that I am rather fond of. I figure if they aren't going to go up and ask me about it, it's not my problem. I've already been told by people before I sacrifice goats. And, me being the smartass I am I said "No, every time I try they run away."

Haha, that clever wit I have often gets me in trouble.

This is why we like you.

[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post