Hello Everyone!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-01-2017, 02:22 AM
RE: Hello Everyone!
I use both the desktop and mobile version of this website.

It's alright to laugh at me, I've been laughing at myself for years.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2017, 02:24 AM
(25-01-2017 02:22 AM)ScarletStormBreaker Wrote:  I use both the desktop and mobile version of this website.

Well if it doesn't work on mobile then we can just chat when you're on a computer.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
25-01-2017, 02:34 AM
(25-01-2017 02:24 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(25-01-2017 02:22 AM)ScarletStormBreaker Wrote:  I use both the desktop and mobile version of this website.

Well if it doesn't work on mobile then we can just chat when you're on a computer.

There is a mobile version of the forum. However if that doesn't work well for you, there should be a link at the bottom if you scroll far enough, that will enable you to view the standard version of the site instead.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
25-01-2017, 02:35 AM
(25-01-2017 02:34 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(25-01-2017 02:24 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Well if it doesn't work on mobile then we can just chat when you're on a computer.

There is a mobile version of the forum. However if that doesn't work well for you, there should be a link at the bottom if you scroll far enough, that will enable you to view the standard version of the site instead.
Thank you.

[+] 1 user Likes ScarletStormBreaker's post
25-01-2017, 04:49 PM
Scarlet -

I think you'll find that many of the things that hamper you in high school society will go on to serve you well in adult life.

You sound like you're well on your way to being a worthwhile human being.

MOST of your fellow highschool kids will not. They'll make up the masses of conformist morons that get guys like Trump elected and are manipulated by every corporation/organization that can afford to hire a psychologist to help with their advertising/propaganda efforts.

I know it's hard to see, now, but it's rare that the popular kids in your school become anything but used-up has-beens.

If you haven't ever heard Bruce Springsteen's song "Glory Days", check it out on YouTube.

Meanwhile I look forward to seeing the things you're going to accomplish. Smile

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
25-01-2017, 05:05 PM
(25-01-2017 04:49 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Scarlet -

I think you'll find that many of the things that hamper you in high school society will go on to serve you well in adult life.

You sound like you're well on your way to being a worthwhile human being.

MOST of your fellow highschool kids will not. They'll make up the masses of conformist morons that get guys like Trump elected and are manipulated by every corporation/organization that can afford to hire a psychologist to help with their advertising/propaganda efforts.

I know it's hard to see, now, but it's rare that the popular kids in your school become anything but used-up has-beens.

If you haven't ever heard Bruce Springsteen's song "Glory Days", check it out on YouTube.

Meanwhile I look forward to seeing the things you're going to accomplish. Smile
Haha, thank you I always strive to think for myself and do my best work possible. The stress of being a perfectionist.

25-01-2017, 11:17 PM
(25-01-2017 04:49 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  MOST of your fellow highschool kids will not. They'll make up the masses of conformist morons that get guys like Trump elected and are manipulated by every corporation/organization that can afford to hire a psychologist to help with their advertising/propaganda efforts.

It doesn't have to be that way though. I firmly believe that with a decent education most kids would not be doomed to be conformists, without an original thought in their heads... But a decent education is the necessary spark.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
03-02-2017, 09:49 PM
Welcome and good for you im sure most of us wish we had some free thinking in high school or at least alternatives. Keep asking questions, keep good minutes/ documentation and have fun!