Hello , From Turkey

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-07-2013, 04:40 AM
Hello , From Turkey
Hi there mates . I am writing from Turkey and I am here 'cuz I wanna confess and make people realise many stuff about Quran and others.In my country you can not do this by yelling out , they'll probably beat you up Big Grin

I've been searching about this stuff about 2 or 3 months and I've found Turkish Atheist which was an Imam Smile He knows about Hadith , Canon Law , Kalam and others real good.
He argued this stuff with Religious Warrior and he always beat them up Smile After he murdered , then his hostiles started to talk 'cuz they weren't scholarly as much as him.
I can tell you more about him if you are interested Smile He is Turan Dursun.

My only purpose ain't that.This forum is a very intellectual place at all.And I can spend my time happily in here Smile

I like to listen to Nirvana , Bob Marley , Ankara Havaları , Norm Ender , Gripin and many others.

That's all about me for now , Once again Hello for the thinking Atheists and others Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Riqposso's post
15-07-2013, 07:58 AM
RE: Hello , From Turkey
Welcome.

Want something? Then do something.
[+] 1 user Likes HU.Junyuan's post
15-07-2013, 08:06 AM
Welcome aboard!

I have been listening to a lot of old Turkish music lately, maybe I'll have to ask you about it...

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
15-07-2013, 10:28 AM
Welcome aboard! Enjoy your time here. Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
15-07-2013, 10:37 AM
Welcome ! You wrote "[...] I wanna confess and make people realise many stuff about Quran and others. [...]".

If you want do this here (because you can't in IRL and do that here is better than nothing) I opened a thread called A critic of Quran by me.
[+] 1 user Likes viocjit's post
15-07-2013, 10:38 AM
Howdy!

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
15-07-2013, 11:35 AM
I knew a few Turkish fellows which I worked with occasionally a couple years back. Religion was a topic that didn't come up often, it was even avoided due to our location and setting. Just before I said my final goodbyes to them the topic did come up. In an attempt to ease the tension the one which I was closest to commented "At least we still all believe in the same God, we can all agree on that." I had to respond "Actually, I am an Atheist." ...."You believe in nod God at all!?". Awkward silence and piercing, dumbfounded stares followed suit. Not all were devout, most of them even admitted to having a drink, but man, I was a complete and total alien to all of them in that moment.

Sorry for the anecdote, has nothing to do with you, jut got reminded of it is all. Welcome to the forum.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
15-07-2013, 12:18 PM
(15-07-2013 11:35 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I knew a few Turkish fellows which I worked with occasionally a couple years back. Religion was a topic that didn't come up often, it was even avoided due to our location and setting. Just before I said my final goodbyes to them the topic did come up. In an attempt to ease the tension the one which I was closest to commented "At least we still all believe in the same God, we can all agree on that." I had to respond "Actually, I am an Atheist." ...."You believe in nod God at all!?". Awkward silence and piercing, dumbfounded stares followed suit. Not all were devout, most of them even admitted to having a drink, but man, I was a complete and total alien to all of them in that moment.

Sorry for the anecdote, has nothing to do with you, jut got reminded of it is all. Welcome to the forum.
I can imagine that moment . Many Turkish People thinks the truth is Quran but they don't even know what does it mean . They are just reading it in Arabic and thinking that they are having savab . They think Islam orders only the good things and the things that good for humanity . But they don't know Islam considers whole earth as a war zone until everyone is muslim (Cow 193) .
They don't know that It directs us to cut thieves both hands rather than chasten them (Maide 38).
They don't know that In Quran world is flat (Kehf 86) and etc.

There are many stuff like this and Turks just trust their history full of victories by jihad . They do not question their holy book.

And thank you Smile

His neighbour brings Ashure , They eat it with bread !