Hello, Goodbye.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2014, 09:00 AM
RE: Hello, Goodbye.
(09-05-2014 07:08 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Don't bring your dirty nuclear powered ships in our waters. Angry

Dirty... Nuclear powered ships are the most eco friendly. Compared to coal and other means it is as good as you can get sans wind powered and that went out of style with Lord Nelson.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
09-05-2014, 09:54 AM
(09-05-2014 09:00 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(09-05-2014 07:08 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Don't bring your dirty nuclear powered ships in our waters. Angry

Dirty... Nuclear powered ships are the most eco friendly. Compared to coal and other means it is as good as you can get sans wind powered and that went out of style with Lord Nelson.

Not dirty as in dirty, dirty as in dirty.

Learn your slang son.

[Image: oscar.png]
09-05-2014, 11:18 AM
Haha, I love you guys! Even earmuffs. Big Grin

There were several comments which I wanted to reply to. Too many indeed, so I got lazy and decided on a brief message to all. My wife has recently returned to the forums, if only to play Mafia. Big Grin Maybe she'll get bored without me and post more frequently though, dunno. Either way, yeah I can totally see why you'd prefer her to me and take no offense at all. She is much easier on the eyes and less confrontational as well. I'll miss her bunches, so take good care of her if you see her about.

I'll try to use my influence to get that airstrike in on NZ, so if you don't hear from muffs, you're welcome. Big Grin Anyhow, I'll be around for a day or so yet.

[+] 4 users Like Dark Light's post
09-05-2014, 12:32 PM
(09-05-2014 11:18 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Haha, I love you guys! Even earmuffs. Big Grin

I'll try to use my influence to get that airstrike in on NZ, so if you don't hear from muffs, you're welcome. Big Grin Anyhow, I'll be around for a day or so yet.

I knew us flyboys could count on the Navy for back up..... Thanks man. Thumbsup

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
16-06-2014, 07:30 PM
DL have you gone and come back already? If so, how was it? If I missed a thread all about it, apologies Shy Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta