Hello, I am Dark Light

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2014, 02:11 AM
Hello, I am Dark Light
I haven't been posting that much lately. Often a post or two, sometimes none. I am however checking and responding to forum issues on a daily basis with a couple of exceptions, so I ain't gone, just under a rock.

A combination switching from school to a full-time job, being given additional responsibilities (without extra pay) through the Reserves as well as make-up drills, and personal issues popping up have spread me pretty thin lately. Hope to be around more often now that some of this stuff is calming down. I've missed some of you.

Now, let's see who will be first the first for "Yabut..." Hobo

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Dark Light's post
15-03-2014, 02:12 AM
RE: Hello, I am Dark Light
First.

Btw, nice to meet you!
15-03-2014, 02:20 AM
Hmmm, who is this lady who has a Rep of 23 already, after being on the forum for 2 weeks. I am intrigued!

15-03-2014, 02:22 AM
*serves you cookies and milk*

I'm Charis. Smile
15-03-2014, 02:23 AM
(15-03-2014 02:20 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Hmmm, who is this lady who has a Rep of 23 already, after being on the forum for 2 weeks. I am intrigued!

She's super sexy that's why. Btw are you still laying Harry Potter mafia? We are starting Monday.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
15-03-2014, 02:29 AM
(15-03-2014 02:23 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 02:20 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Hmmm, who is this lady who has a Rep of 23 already, after being on the forum for 2 weeks. I am intrigued!

She's super sexy that's why. Btw are you still laying Harry Potter mafia? We are starting Monday.

Wouldn't miss it for the world.

Voldemort!
Voldemort!
Voldemort!
Voldemort!

Tongue

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
15-03-2014, 02:57 AM
(15-03-2014 02:23 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  

Freudian slip(pers) ?
[+] 5 users Like Mathilda's post
15-03-2014, 03:02 AM
(15-03-2014 02:57 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 02:23 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  She's super sexy that's why. Btw are you still laying Harry Potter mafia? We are starting Monday.

Freudian slip(pers) ?

Oops. Delirious typing at 5am lol

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
15-03-2014, 03:36 AM
You're fine. Don't be so hard-on yourself. Wink
[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post
15-03-2014, 04:16 AM
(15-03-2014 02:11 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I haven't been posting that much lately. Often a post or two, sometimes none. I am however checking and responding to forum issues on a daily basis with a couple of exceptions, so I ain't gone, just under a rock.

A combination switching from school to a full-time job, being given additional responsibilities (without extra pay) through the Reserves as well as make-up drills, and personal issues popping up have spread me pretty thin lately. Hope to be around more often now that some of this stuff is calming down. I've missed some of you.

Now, let's see who will be first the first for "Yabut..." Hobo

Yabut, who are you?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post