Hello ,I don't know I am a atheist or not...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2014, 11:13 PM
Rainbow Hello ,I don't know I am a atheist or not...
Huh
(Didn't see any rage comic icon on the smile list...)

When I was younger(~15 years old) ,I thought I am a agnostic.But after I saw so many religion crime and their mind control behavior many years,I started to hate any religions.Except flying Spaghetti monster.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2014, 11:19 PM
RE: Hello ,I don't know I am a atheist or not...
Ramen.

Welcome to our little corner of semi-sanity Smile

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
03-06-2014, 11:26 PM
Hi Snowflake.

Someone here told me it was okay to "not know". You'll figure things out along the way.

Welcome to the group!

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. ~Mark Twain
[+] 2 users Like CindysRain's post
04-06-2014, 12:06 AM
(03-06-2014 11:26 PM)CindysRain Wrote:  Someone here told me it was okay to "not know".

Angry We must find the traitor!

Tongue

Welcome Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
04-06-2014, 02:02 AM
Welcome snowflake!

(and don't worry about earmuffs, he gets narky at people for all kinds of reasons)
04-06-2014, 02:10 AM
Hi Snowflake!

It's ok not to know! That's generally called "agnostic." Smile

I was a Theist when I first came here in March, though I was already well on my way out of Christianity by then. I'm a brand new atheist. Smile I was a bit of a mess when I came to the forums, but I just kinda got to know people here, and they were awesome.

I would highly recommend thinking about the biggest topics that are hanging you up and then doing a search for those topics on the forums. It's very likely that the subject in question has been raised and discussed somewhere on here. Doing this is part of how I was able to learn a whole bunch without accidentally irritating people. Now I just deliberately irritate people. Laughat

There are a lot of very wise and knowledgeable people here. A few of them were instrumental in showing me some things that I just didn't get. There are still a lot of things that I haven't yet gotten, but meh, I'll learn. Wink

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
[+] 5 users Like Charis's post
04-06-2014, 02:37 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2014 02:55 AM by sporehux.)
There's no shame in being agnostic, lots of people are too stupid or lazy not to do research on theism.

I was a self proclaimed agnostic for years until I realised I/we/science/history has all the information and evidence you need to disprove the bibles as fact.

Agnosticsm = without (god) knowledge, but is more commonly viewed as you cannot prove or disprove God.

How much evidence for humans manufacturing God's to suit themselves and the power of self deception do you need.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
04-06-2014, 02:59 AM
(03-06-2014 11:13 PM)Snowflake Wrote:  Huh

When I was younger(~15 years old) ,I thought I am a agnostic.But after I saw so many religion crime and their mind control behavior many years,I started to hate any religions.Except flying Spaghetti monster.

Don't know if you are an atheist or not?

That's easily fixed.

Do you hold a positive belief in god?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
04-06-2014, 04:13 AM
(04-06-2014 02:59 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(03-06-2014 11:13 PM)Snowflake Wrote:  Huh

Don't know if you are an atheist or not?

That's easily fixed.

Do you hold a positive belief in god?

Surly ,I don't hold a positive belief in god.
04-06-2014, 04:19 AM
Welcome, here is your welcome gecko.

[Image: 100_1982.jpg]

[Image: get_some_by_addmedia-d78ip4k.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM