Hello I guess

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-04-2012, 04:39 PM
Hello I guess
Normally don't make an introduction in a forum because I find it rather pointless, besides I mostly hang out in smaller communities so after a while everyone knows you either way. But because this forum is actually quite large I guess I have to make myself known.

I am Crusher, 24 and belgian, born as an atheist and diagnosed with asperger. Apparently there's a connection between it, people with mild forms of autism tend to not look after the "meaning" of everything and prefer logical belief. I personally am happy I'm this way, why wouldn't you prefer logical believes anywayHuh. The human race would be better of if people didn't have all those pesky emotions imo.

Never had any problems with my parents or family since they're all
atheists except for my grandparents but they accept most people here are atheists. Most people I know are atheists,
even when people on tv talk about religion most of the time they say
they're an atheist. Only discussions I can remember is when I was 6 my religion teacher in elementary school pulled me aside to have a talk with me, asking me why I don't believe. As far as I can remember I just said "I just don't, it doesn't make any sense". Also gf is a muslim which caused some interesting discussions in the past untill she made the subject taboo so now we just keep our believes to ourself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2012, 04:41 PM
RE: Hello I guess
Hi and welcome to TTA
Have an insightful stay

Landgenoot Wink

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
08-04-2012, 05:27 PM
Hello and welcome Smile

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-04-2012, 07:38 PM
Welcome to the forum.
I'm thinking people from Belgium shouldn't be allowed to be called atheists because it's so common over there. They could just be called humans, and the religious in the area can be called the nutters.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like lucradis's post