Hello! I'm Skycomet the Fallen Angel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-10-2010, 06:58 PM

Shocked Hello! I'm Skycomet the Fallen Angel
Hi! I've been an atheist for about a year and a half and have learned much and met many people since then. I highly enjoy the Thinking Atheist's Youtube videos. Smile
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2012, 02:14 PM
Hi everyone
I am an atheist as of 15 months ago. I live in the bible belt of canada and grew up in an evangelical home. I went to bible college and then med school. I didn't ask a lot of tough questions as there were no good answers so I just put them down to mysteries until 15 years ago when I abandoned the idea of hell. I took me 14 more years to give the rest. It shows the power of child indoctrination. I don't regret my journey but I'm excited about the future even at the age of 59. I love Seth's podcasts and blogs. I'm learning a lot from this forum although some of you are weird( aren't we all?).
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes sandman's post
04-10-2012, 02:20 PM
RE: Hello! I'm Skycomet the Fallen Angel
Ummm, okay now I'm confused...

But, welcome anyway.

Smile

DT, what the heck?

[Image: vjp09.gif]
04-10-2012, 02:22 PM
RE: Hi everyone
(04-10-2012 02:14 PM)sandman Wrote:  I am an atheist as of 15 months ago. I live in the bible belt of canada and grew up in an evangelical home. I went to bible college and then med school. I didn't ask a lot of tough questions as there were no good answers so I just put them down to mysteries until 15 years ago when I abandoned the idea of hell. I took me 14 more years to give the rest. It shows the power of child indoctrination. I don't regret my journey but I'm excited about the future even at the age of 59. I love Seth's podcasts and blogs. I'm learning a lot from this forum although some of you are weird( aren't we all?).

Welcome Smile Could you supply a list of the weird ones so we can force them to undergo reeducation? Thanks Smile
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
04-10-2012, 02:36 PM
Welcome aboard!

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
04-10-2012, 02:45 PM
welcome! and we want names, who's weird?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
04-10-2012, 02:58 PM
(04-10-2012 02:45 PM)nach_in Wrote:  welcome! and we want names, who's weird?

Get out of your chair...walk to the bathroom...look in the mirror and you'll know.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
04-10-2012, 03:23 PM
Probably ol' Johnny. Consider

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
04-10-2012, 03:38 PM
(04-10-2012 02:58 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  

Get out of your chair...walk to the bathroom...look in the mirror and you'll know.

there's a name in my bathroom mirror? are you stalking me erx?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post
04-10-2012, 04:53 PM
RE: Hi everyone
(04-10-2012 02:22 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(04-10-2012 02:14 PM)sandman Wrote:  I'm learning a lot from this forum although some of you are weird( aren't we all?).

Welcome Smile Could you supply a list of the weird ones so we can force them to undergo reeducation? Thanks Smile

I'm sure he was just talking about msbiljanica. And we already know he's incorrigible. Wink

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.