Hello! I'm Skycomet the Fallen Angel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-10-2010, 06:58 PM

Shocked Hello! I'm Skycomet the Fallen Angel
Hi! I've been an atheist for about a year and a half and have learned much and met many people since then. I highly enjoy the Thinking Atheist's Youtube videos. Smile
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2012, 02:14 PM
Hi everyone
I am an atheist as of 15 months ago. I live in the bible belt of canada and grew up in an evangelical home. I went to bible college and then med school. I didn't ask a lot of tough questions as there were no good answers so I just put them down to mysteries until 15 years ago when I abandoned the idea of hell. I took me 14 more years to give the rest. It shows the power of child indoctrination. I don't regret my journey but I'm excited about the future even at the age of 59. I love Seth's podcasts and blogs. I'm learning a lot from this forum although some of you are weird( aren't we all?).
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes sandman's post
04-10-2012, 02:20 PM
RE: Hello! I'm Skycomet the Fallen Angel
Ummm, okay now I'm confused...

But, welcome anyway.

Smile

DT, what the heck?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
04-10-2012, 02:22 PM
RE: Hi everyone
(04-10-2012 02:14 PM)sandman Wrote:  I am an atheist as of 15 months ago. I live in the bible belt of canada and grew up in an evangelical home. I went to bible college and then med school. I didn't ask a lot of tough questions as there were no good answers so I just put them down to mysteries until 15 years ago when I abandoned the idea of hell. I took me 14 more years to give the rest. It shows the power of child indoctrination. I don't regret my journey but I'm excited about the future even at the age of 59. I love Seth's podcasts and blogs. I'm learning a lot from this forum although some of you are weird( aren't we all?).

Welcome Smile Could you supply a list of the weird ones so we can force them to undergo reeducation? Thanks Smile
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
04-10-2012, 02:36 PM
Welcome aboard!

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
04-10-2012, 02:45 PM
welcome! and we want names, who's weird?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
04-10-2012, 02:58 PM
(04-10-2012 02:45 PM)nach_in Wrote:  welcome! and we want names, who's weird?

Get out of your chair...walk to the bathroom...look in the mirror and you'll know.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
04-10-2012, 03:23 PM
Probably ol' Johnny. Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
04-10-2012, 03:38 PM
(04-10-2012 02:58 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  

Get out of your chair...walk to the bathroom...look in the mirror and you'll know.

there's a name in my bathroom mirror? are you stalking me erx?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post
04-10-2012, 04:53 PM
RE: Hi everyone
(04-10-2012 02:22 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(04-10-2012 02:14 PM)sandman Wrote:  I'm learning a lot from this forum although some of you are weird( aren't we all?).

Welcome Smile Could you supply a list of the weird ones so we can force them to undergo reeducation? Thanks Smile

I'm sure he was just talking about msbiljanica. And we already know he's incorrigible. Wink

#sigh