Hello, I'm a newbie

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2011, 07:19 PM
Hello, I'm a newbie
I have enjoyed the video's produced for this website. They are wonderful. I live in Oklahoma and have a hard time speaking my mind due to the fallout that could receive from family and friends. I hope to enjoy and learn from discussions in the future.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."
— Christopher Hitchens
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2011, 07:26 PM
RE: Hello, I'm a newbie
Welcome. And coming out as an atheist tends to be a common problem. I've never ad that issue with my family(born and raised atheist, thank god), but I know that several people here did. Feel free to explore whatever you are thinking. We are all pretty respectful around here. I've never seen anyone get mean when just evaluating an idea, so don't be afraid to throw your thoughts at us and see what we think about them.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
02-05-2011, 08:55 PM
RE: Hello, I'm a newbie
Welcome!

"But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and [be] ready always to [give] an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:" Peter 3:15