Hello, I'm new

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-05-2015, 07:45 PM
Hello, I'm new
I'm a Gnostic Atheist that believes that god does not exist but there is an entity claiming to be a god due to wanting to run a benign dictatorship. Also i have scientifical, biblical, logical, and common sense evidence to back these claims up. Also i believe religion is a control system that uses a fear in the form of a reward and punishment system to control that fear.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2015, 07:49 PM (This post was last modified: 20-05-2015 08:21 PM by pablo.)
RE: Hello, I'm new
Welcome
20-05-2015, 07:51 PM
(20-05-2015 07:45 PM)pantywetta95 Wrote:  I'm a Gnostic Atheist that believes that god does not exist but there is an entity claiming to be a god due to wanting to run a benign dictatorship. Also i have scientifical, biblical, logical, and common sense evidence to back these claims up. Also i believe religion is a control system that uses a fear in the form of a reward and punishment system to control that fear.

Welcome!

Now prove how you KNOW there is no god.Drinking Beverage

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
20-05-2015, 07:52 PM
Welcome!
20-05-2015, 08:19 PM
Ok. First i would like to explain how i obtained the intuitive skills of truth seeking. When i was a christian back in highschool, i took a government course online at a Christian college. We learned about truth seeking. And i aced my midterm and final based on thr fact that in order to seek truth, we must be willing to go against everything we believe to be true in order to find truth. And because i used to love yahweh and his supposed son, jesus, i was willing to risk going to a fake eteenal hell. I mean if you say you love something, you are willing to do anything to draw closer to it right?
20-05-2015, 08:21 PM
So first we have to examine hell. It has two different terminologies from the original text of the old testament and new testament. The original text of the old testament is hebrew. The new testament was written in different languages but was later translated into greek. hell in hebrew is defined as a place of darkness that is a gravesite for the dead who dont make it into heaven
20-05-2015, 08:22 PM
Hell in greek is defined as the place of torture and punishment that they teach you in church. Hell in hebrew is sheol and in greek it is hades
20-05-2015, 08:24 PM
I have no idea what you're getting at. Is there a point here?
20-05-2015, 08:24 PM
Because Hebrew is more ancient than greek, commom sense would tell you to go with that term. So we have a reward and punishment system in religion. Not just in religion, but in the broken system of education and society. In shool, you fail if you don't do what youre supposed to and you pass if you do. In society you go to jail if you dont obey the law or you have some kind of punishment and you can live freely if you abide
20-05-2015, 08:26 PM
First lets look at how education is a broken system in comparison to religion. Why is it broken? Its dysfunctional. How? Because they teach every individual the exact same thing in the exact same way hoping to get the same result.