Hello, I'm new

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-05-2015, 08:28 PM
RE: Hello, I'm new
Same thing religion does. Also, they teach in a way that doesnt allow you to see what is really going on. Let me explain. Math is a problem solving skill. It literally is. Its not about being able to do equations. Its about solving problems. How do you solve problems? Well for one you have a soution that youre trying to solve. So you dig deep to find out what that solution consists of then you go even deeper
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2015, 08:28 PM
Hello? Are you a bot?
20-05-2015, 08:29 PM
We are all individuals with our own minds, our own ways, and we are literally our own people. Im not saying anything that anyone would not agree with.
20-05-2015, 08:30 PM
In english, they teach you that a paragraph expresses a complete thought. But they also tell you that it has to be 5-7 sentences. Now if it expresses a complete though, then what would be the point of the sentences broken up? Thats not a complete thought because its separated. Thats what they dont teach in school lol
20-05-2015, 08:32 PM
They also pass you based on what you do and not what you learn. You could literally be the smartest in the class, but if you dont pass tests or do homework and projects, you can fail. Why is that? Because its a system not desined for you to learn, but to experience the reward and punshment system just like heaven and hell
20-05-2015, 08:32 PM
What the hell's going on? Haha. Consider
[+] 1 user Likes xieulong's post
20-05-2015, 08:33 PM
(20-05-2015 08:29 PM)pantywetta95 Wrote:  We are all individuals with our own minds, our own ways, and we are literally our own people. Im not saying anything that anyone would not agree with.

You don't stop posting long enough to know if anyone agrees with you or not. That and you don't really make any sense.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
Now time for society. We see the same thing in households. Parents reward you based on what they believe are achievements. And based on what they think is wrong, just like education and religion, you are punished
Why dont i make sense? If you think about it, it kinda does
20-05-2015, 08:34 PM
Fucking copy pasta.